☽ Swimming Lessons ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Mikayla watched as one of Beacon Hills players was thrown to the ground by a player from the other team. He looked gigantic from where she was seated next to Allison and Gerard. Stiles was in a red tracksuit on the bench with Tara next to him. She stood up from her seat to yell with Coach.

"Come on! Is that thing even human?" Tara yelled standing next to Coach. Said player was looming over their own, Tara could see his smug smirk.

"Is it even a teenager? I want to see a birth certificate!" Coach added moving to sit next to Stiles, Tara joining him on Stiles' other side. "Who or what is that genetic experiment gone wrong?"

Stiles opens and closes his mouth a few times before answering the question. "Eddie Obomowitz, Coach."

"The Abomination?!" Tara asked, her eyes widening as he looked back at the field. "I didn't know he played for this team?"

"Oh, that's cute." Coach scoffed to the side. Tara's gaze made its way to where Sydney was sitting with Vivian, Melissa, and Naomi. The Argents knew she was a werewolf, so she couldn't sit with Allison and her grandfather like Mikayla was.

Vivian could feel how heavy her eyes were, trying to force her to sleep with their weight. It was a chilly night, she could see her breath. Her mom was beside her, focused on the game but Vivian could still feel how Naomi's eyes bore into her every few moments. Vivian knew she looked like a corpse lately, but right now she needed to push the sleep deprivation to the side.

She had a job, so did Sydney and Stiles. So did Mikayla and Allison. Theirs was the most important one.

Mikayla hoped the cool air could excuse why she was shaking. The nervous energy she was exerting was starting to effect Allison. She rubbed her hands over her arms then down her legs before she spoke, looking over at Mikayla for a small burst of bravery.

"I knew I should have brought a warmer jacket." Allison said, smiling like it was a joke. Gerard looked over at his granddaughter. He immediately took off his jacket.

"You're cold? Here, take my coat." He said standing, causing Allison to the same so she could take the coat. Her little plan working, now it was Mikayla's turn to help. The two sat back down, settling before Mikayla said anything.

She felt Allison slip something into her gloved hand, she grabbed onto the keys before sitting up straighter to see over the crowd, spotting Stiles in his bright red.