☽ Ruining Lacrosse Practice ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Vivian stared at herself in the mirror. Almost 30 hours ago she had been looking at the exact same image. Then she blacked out. She could taste the metallic of blood in her mouth and was worried until she looked down and noticed her dry lips. She had two small breaks that she couldn't stop licking.

The EMT's had given her something to help deal with the small cuts she had earned during her trek in the woods. After Stiles had brought her home she took a shower. Naomi told her to leave the door open, as if Vivian wasn't already going to do that.

While the water hit her, Vivian tried to remember anything but the only think she could see was Peter Hales face. She dried off quickly and put on the clothes her mom left for her, preparing for whatever Naomi was going to tell her.

She sat down at their small dinner table, next to Tara who had been waiting with Naomi who was staring at her entangled hands.

"I know you're going to want to go back to school as soon as you can, and you aren't going to want to stay in the hospital. I understand that, but I do need you to tell me you're okay. A picture at lunch, or a call when you're on your way home." Naomi explained reaching out on of her hands to grab her daughter's. "I'm really worried about you. We both are. We don't know what's going on."

Tara took a shaky breath making Vivian look over quickly. Tara knew what was going on, something supernatural. Something dangerous. "We just want to help you. So if you remember anything or just need to, talk to us. Please."

"I will. I promise." Vivian said with sensarity squeezing her mom's hand. "I'm pretty tired, so I was probably going to go to sleep anyway."

"Of course." Naomi said as Vivian stood up, Tara doing the same thing. "Get a lot of rest hunny, if you need I'll drive you to school later than usual. I took a week off."

Vivian snapped her head back to her mom. "What? You don't have to do that. You love work."

"I love you more, plus I have some house stuff to do. Like that one unfinished room, I can work on that while you're at school." Naomi said standing up and starting to walk to her room. "I want to be here in case you need anything, and I mean anything. That goes for both of you."

Tara ducked her head while Vivian just stared at her mom who held back tears. They both nodded before going to Vivian's room. She left the door slightly ajar going to sit on her bed with Tara right next to her.

"I already know what you're going to ask, and I'm not telling you anything new or shocking until you get some decent rest. We can talk to Scott, Stiles, and Sydney tomorrow." Tara said with a hard look directed at her best friend. Vivian gave her a tired smile before she laid down, falling asleep almost instantly.