☽ Vivian Goes Missing ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Thought you could get rid of me?" Peter asked with a smirk.

Vivian was in her hospital room, like she had been for almost a week now. Except it was different. Tara, who she knew was in her room before she fell asleep, wasn't there anymore. Stiles and Sydney weren't sleeping in the waiting room like they had been the entire weekend. It seemed like the shadows were bending to make Vivian only see Peter. She felt like she couldn't look anywhere else.

"But- but.. you're- you. You should be dead." Vivian said shaking. Her fear felt two times worse than usual.

"You're smarter than that." Peter said making his eyes glow red. "It'll take more than some two bit werewolf to get rid of me."

Vivian kept shaking her head and repeating no as his presence got closer and closer. Even though when she would look back up he was exactly where he had be. She rubbed her eyes until it hurt and when she opened them Peter was right in front of her.

She gasped as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes again, blinking continuously until she felt her heart start to calm down. She looked over to see Tara sleeping by the side of her bed, she looked the other way to see Stiles layed out between 3 chairs and drooling with his sister peacefully asleep in another.

Seeing them all calmed her down but also added some guilt into her stomach. She hadn't told any of them about what was happening. The dreams that sometimes felt too real. The headache when Peter dragged her and Stiles around all night. Throwing up black liquid. The bite she had hidden.

She should be changing into a werewolf, so should Lydia. But they weren't. They both seemed fine. Lydia woke up and was still as bitchy as usual, but at least she had a reason to be. Vivian was also healing naturally, but she felt... different.

She was spacier and these dreams. They were messing with her, but she couldn't drag the others into this. Tara had just started to get over Scott who was back with Allison, she also seemed more confident in herself. Stiles had kissed her and as amazing as it was, it messed things up and now he was avoiding anytime alone with her. Sydney was just starting to accept being a werewolf and she had Lydia to watch over. Mikayla was... she had made friends with Allison and had been spending time with her, which was good. She needed more friends, and Allison seemed like the best option. Scott deserved to have a break from all the supernatural drama, they all did.

Bottom of the line was Vivian hadn't and wasn't telling anyone.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒