chapter 1

During the two years of training

"It has already been one year and seven months" luffy thought. He missed his crew so much especially one person. he missed nami the most her beautiful orange hair and cute smile he even missed her punches. He got a weird feeling in his stomach thinking about nami but he didn't know what it was. "We'll I'll just go train" he said to himself.

Meanwhile

Nami was just drinking some orange juice staring at nothing. But suddenly she started to think about her captain. She was getting a warm feeling just imaging him with his signature grin. She started to blush. She missed him so much even more than the others. "Do i love him?" She thought but decided to not think about it for now.

While nami was sleeping she kept dreaming about her childish captain and his smile.

Luffy was sleeping but couldn't get his beautiful navigator out his mind he was talking in his sleep about her but nobody could hear him because he was alone since Rayleigh left a month ago.

Five months later

Luffy was getting ready to go to meet up with his crew he picked up his hat and left but he could feel ace push him to go meet his friends he was so excited and weirdly also a bit nervous.

Nami was getting all her stuf packed to go and went to the old people to say goodbye.

At sabaody archipelago

"So I'm the first one to arive huh" zoro said.

Slowly everybody came all but luffy were at the ship so zoro and sanji decided to go look for luffy and of course he was in some kind of trouble they beat the pacifista and luffy thanked Rayleigh for all he had done for him.

They got picked up by the giant bird and it brought them to the ship.

"Oiii" the crew heard a familiar voice say. "Luffy" everyone said.

When they got on the ship nami ran towards luffy and hugged him. "I missed you" she said luffy grinned "shishishi" he laughed and said "i missed you guys to." Their smile didn't last long tho because a marine ship was approaching them.

Before the marines could attack they were stopped by hancock and the kuja pirates.

"Hancock!" Luffy said.

"You know hancock from the pirate empress boa hancock?" robin asked.

"Oh yea she helped me save ace and we are friends now although she keeps asking me to marry her." He said

Nami's hart started aching and she felt sad. She stood no chanse against the most beautiful women in the world she thought.

"But i refused her every time" he said

Nami felt a little happier.

"But you still know the most beautiful woman in the world" Ussop said shocked.

"What is this about her being the most beautiful woman in the world" he thought. "They must have missed someone because nami is way more beautiful than hancock" luffy thought.

"Guys sorry for making the selfish decision to train for 2 years and thanks for going along with it now that we are all here let's set sail for the fishman island" luffy said.

"Yeah!!" Everyone said as the started to go in the water.

To be continued

What did you guys think of chapter one?