chapter 6

Nami woke up and saw luffy beside her still sleeping. She got up and kissed luffy. Then turned around and went back to sleep.

Luffy woke up from the kiss and saw her with her back to him. Luffy put his arms around her and kissed her neck. "I love you" he said. "I love you to" she said back. And they went back asleep because it was still 5 o'clock.

3 hours later

Zoro woke up and saw that luffy wasn't there. "Wierd" he said quietly.

With robin

She woke up and saw that nami was gone and thought she already woke up.
She got up and got dressed. After she got up she went to go shower. On the way she saw zoro. "Oh hi zoro" she said. "Hi" zoro grunted. Robin got a bit annoyed by his lame response. "Can you sound more excited" she said. "Why " he said nonchalant. "Because it's irritating me " robin said. "Oh ok I'll try" zoro said blushing a little. Robin noticed the blush and laughed "fufufu." She kissed his cheek and left to go take a shower.

Zoro stood there for a few minutes before snapping out of it. He noticed sanji crying in a corner. "Ha crybaby" he said. "What you say moss-head." Sanji said angry. "What was that ero-cook" zoro said irritated. And they got in a huge fight till robin stopped them with her powers. She blushed when she accidentally put her finger from one of her hands in zoro's mouth. They both went away sanji to go make breakfast and zoro to train.

After the fight robin went to zoro. "Hey zoro" she said when she arrived. "Oh what's up" he said. "Nothing much just wanted to talk" she said. "About what?" He asked. "Well i wanted to say something but" she said. "But what" he asked. She sighed and said "i l..l..like y.yo-" before she could finish zoro kissed her and walked out of the room. She blushing really hard and was stunned. "Foods ready" sanji said.

Luffy woke up with nami still sleeping. when he saw her cute sleeping face he blushed. He loved her so much (even more than meat) she woke up and saw luffys arms around her and then his face over her shoulder. She blushed when she remembered what happened. She kissed his cheek and said "we should probably go to the dining room."
"Good idea" he said.

When they got to the dining room everyone looked at them they were already eating because they thought it would be calm without luffy. But then zoro said " where were you luffy you weren't in the room when i woke up." "Oh i was just sleeping in the crows nest" he said. "Oh ok" zoro said. Everybody believed it and they ate.

To be continued