chapter 2

On their way to fishman island

"Sanji food " luffy shouted

"I'm working on it" sanji yelled back

"Sanji-kun could i get a glass of orange juice please?" nami asked

"Hai nami-swan" sanji said as his eyes turned to hearts. "Arigatou sanji-kun" nami said.

"Ero cook" you could hear zoro say quietly. But sanji couldn't hear him because he was already in the kitchen preparing the food.

When he was done making the food they ate but it was quite tense as luffy tried to steal everyone's food. As always but for some reason he didn't try to steal Nami's food. Nami thought he was scared of getting hit but he just didn't want to do it for some reason. He didn't know why either.

It was already evening luffy was sitting on sunny's head. Franky and ussop where working on something in the lab.
Chopper was in office experimenting. Robin was reading a book and zoro was training. Sanji was making a drink for robin. And nami was tired so decided to sleep.

"I'm going to bed" nami said

"Ok goodnight" luffy said with his big smile wich nami smile and blush a little.

"Goodnight navigator-san" robin said.

"Goodnight nami-swan" sanji said.

Nami went to the girls room going to sleep thinking about luffy.

A few hours later robin came in but saw nami crying saying that she was sorry she couldn't help save ace and how hard it must have bin for luffy.

So robin decided to get luffy so he could help her seeing as he was still awake.

"Captain-san" robin said.

"Oh hi robin" luffy said.

"I think you should go see nami she is having a nightmare for not being there for you with ace" robin said.

"Oh ok I'll go" he said.

Luffy shook nami softly "hey nami wake up" he said as she slowly woke up.

"Luffy what's wrong" nami said.

"You were crying in your sleep because you couldn't be there for me" he said.

"O..oh" nami said.

"Hey cheer up it wasn't your fault i don't any of you for it. it was all my fault" he said.

Luffy put his hat on Nami's head and left smiling. Nami had a hard time falling asleep after that so she went out on the deck and saw luffy sleeping on the deck. it was quite cold that night so she got a blanked and put over him before leaving she kisses his forehead. Luffy woke up because of this but decided to pretend to be sleeping after she left he started to blush and think about wat nami just did. He was confused tho why would she kiss him.

Well nevermind he thought as he went back to sleep but couldn't get the kiss out his mind even though it was only on the forehead. As for nami she went to sleep also thinking about the kiss and dreaming about them kissing each other on the lips she started blushing immediately even though she was sleeping.

The next morning

Sanji woke up frist to make breakfast. Luffy was really hungry. So they ate like normal. "We'll be arriving on the fishman island soon so rest and when we get there don't couse any trouble" she said looking at luffy.

Time skip to after fishman island

They arrived in the new world they where all very excited and happy. Luffy was still recovering from the fight and was sleeping. Nami came in the room with a worried look on her face. "Will he be alright" she asked chopper. "He'll be fine if he rest enough" he said. It was already evening so they ate and nami went to go get a shower and go to bed. But she couldn't stop worrying about her wounded captain.

To be continued