chapter 5

The next morning

Everybody woke up except for luffy and nami they where still sleeping. Sanji went to go make breakfast and saw them sleeping together and his jaw droped. "Eeeehhhhhh" he screamed. "What's wrong sanji-kun" robin said. Sanji pointed at the two sleeping. "What's going on there" sanji said angrily "I'll kick his but." "Sanji hold on" robin said " nami couldn't sleep last night so she went to go talk to luffy and i guess they just fell asleep like that but let them sleep they didn't sleep much" she said.

"Yes Robin-chwan" sanji said with hart shaped eyes.

A few minutes later

Sanji finished making breakfast and yelled "food is ready". Nami and luffy woke up.

"Good morning luffy" nami said.

"Good morning" he replied. "Now let's eat" he said.

"Wait before you go you can't tell anyone about last night or about our feelings ok" nami said.

"Sure but why?" Luffy asked.

"Because i want it to be a secret" nami said.

"Ok now let's eat" luffy said.

Nami couldn't help but smile at his huge grin

"Good morning" they both said while walking in to the dining room. "Good morning" everyone replied.

"Why were you two sleeping together" sanji asked. "Oh i couldn't sleep so i went to talk to luffy and we just fell asleep eventually" nami replied. "Ok" sanji said.

They just ate like always and after they ate nami went to go take a bath.

After nami was done she went draw some maps.

A few hours later

"Oh here you are" luffy said.

"Oh hi luffy" nami said.

"I couldn't find you after dinner but here you are" luffy said.

Luffy walked over to where nami was. "Whatcha doing" he said. "Just drawing some maps" nami replied. After a few seconds he picked nami up and sat under her putting her on his lap. "W..wha..what are you doing" nami said shocked while blushing. "I just want to be with you" luffy said kissing her on the lips for a short moment. "I love you" luffy said. " i love you to" nami said "i thought he was so innocent so i was wrong" nami thought " not that i hate it."

Nami kissed luffy again but this time longer she moaned a little and after some time she broke the kiss because she was out of breath.

She kissed his forehead and went back to drawing. Luffy put his head on her shoulder and could smell tangerines and thought she smelled really nice and he loved her hair. His breath tickling Nami's neck. After a few minutes luffy started kissing Nami's neck and it was so sudden that nami let out a quiet moan. She turned around and kissed him on the with one hand behind his head and the other on his chest they both moaned from the kiss.

After that he kissed her again and then a third time. Nami stopped drawing for the night. "Luffy follow me" nami said. Taking him to the bed she had in her work room. She put luffy on the bed and started kissing his neck and his lips. She took of his shirt and she also took off hers. Luffy started to suck on her breasts. "Ah" she moaned "does it feel good" luffy asked her. "It feels great" she moaned.

Luffy took the rest of Nami's clothes off and took of his pants. He put his thing in her. "Ahhh" she moaned. "Luffy slow down it's my first time" she said. "Mine to" luffy said while slowing down. He starting thrusting it in her "ah ah ah ah oh ah" she moaned. He went a bit faster she could feel it hit all her good spots and she loved it. "I'm comming" luffy said. "Ah o..ah ok" she moaned. After that luffy came in her and they were both tired. So nami fell asleep with her head on his chest while putting her arms around him and they both fell asleep.

To be continued