chapter 4

Nami was laying in her bed when robin came in to the room. "What's wrong" Robin asked. "It's about luffy" nami said. "Why don't you just tell him how you feel" robin said. "It's not that easy. and if it is than how about you just tell zoro how you feel" nami said. "Good point" robin said.

I ship robin and zoro to

"I want to tell him but i'm scared" nami said.

"Does he not know what love is or something because he does stare at you all the time" robin said

"He knows what love is wait what do you mean he stares at me" nami said.

"Wait you haven't noticed" robin said.

"No" nami said.

"Oh my this girl" robin thought while face palming in her mind.

"He always stares at you nami" robin said. "You just tell him" she continued. "Fine i'll tell him tomorrow" nami said.

With luffy

"Oooiiiii zoro" luffy said.

"What zoro" said back.

"I need help" he said. "With what" zoro said. "With nami" luffy said. "Just tell her you love her done" zoro said irritated. "Well then how about you tell robin you love her" luffy said back. "No u won't" zoro said. "Oh are you scared" luffy said. "No i'm not it's just not the right time" zoro said. "Ok well goodnight" luffy said. "Wait luffy you have nightwatch duty" zoro said. "Oh yea" luffy said.

Around 3 o'clock.

Luffy was looking at the water on the top of sunny's head. He was thinking about nami and how to confess his feelings to her.

Nami was just sleeping but woke up because she needed to go to the bathroom. When she went back to her room she saw luffy sitting and started blushing. After a few minutes she went to go talk to him.

"Luffy" she said.

"Oh hi nami" luffy said blushing a little.

They talked about the two years apart to each other and after a few minutes nami fell asleep on luffys shoulder.

A few hours later.

Nami woke up and looked at luffy who was next to her. "Hey luffy" nami said. "Huh oh you woke up hi nami" luffy said. "Can i tell you something" nami asked. "Sure what's up" luffy said. "L..lu..luffy do you love someone" nami asked blushing. "Y..yeah" luffy said also blushing. "How about you nami" luffy asked. "I love someone to wanna know who" nami said. "Yeah" luffy said.

"I love you" nami said while her face was dark red.

Luffys face became a really dark shade of red. "W.w..what" he managed to say. "How about you who do you love" nami said. "I..i.l..love you to" luffy said while blushing hard. "R..r..re..really" nami said. The sun was rising and luffy kissed her on her soft lips. "Yeah really' he said. Then she kissed him again and after a few minutes they fell asleep together on sunny's head.

To be continued

So they confessed