chapter 7

After they ate nothing really happened they played tag and did their own thing.

"Dinner is ready" sanji shouted. Everyone came storming in to the dining room right after. Sanji of course gave the girls their food first. Nami was sitting next to luffy and noticed a bit of food on his cheek. So she picked it up with her finger and ate it luffy and nami didn't really react but the crew where schocked. Why would nami so that they all thought. But they forgot about it after a few minutes.

That night

Everyone was sleeping but nami woke up to go to the bathroom and after she was done she went to the boys room because she was half asleep and all she could think about was luffy. She opened the door and went in she got in to luffy's bed and hugged him from behind rapping her arms around him pushing her chests against his back and she fell asleep again pretty quickly because of his body heat. She thought it was really cozy and warm. They slept really well.

That morning when all the boys woke up they saw something in luffy's bed.

"Hey what's that" sanji asked seeing something behind luffy.

"Don't know" zoro said not caring.

"Maybe it's his girlfriend" Ussop said to shock chopper but he didn't know how right he was.

"Whaaaaat" chopper said shocked.

"Yeah right" sanji said a little bit curious. "Well there's no harm in checking right" he said. He walked over to luffy's bed and pulled back the sheets a little so he was the only one who could see. "Whaaaaat" he screamed falling back releasing the sheetsand covering nami up again as she was still clinging onto luffy's back. "What's wrong" everyone in the room asked. As they pulled back the sheets a bit revealing nami. "Yohohohoho" brook said suprised. "Oh suuuuper cute" franky said. As the rest screamed "whaaaaaaaaat." Luffy and nami where still sleeping somehow.

Robin came barging into the room because of the screams and saw the two sleeping together. "Fufufu" she laughed while thinking "cute." She saw them as a little sister and her boyfriend so she thought it was really cute. Sanji was in a corner crying heartbroken but when robin came in he was somehow not heartbroken anymore but had harts in his eyes while swirling around robin. "Oh robin-swan you're so beautiful" he said. She not paying attention to him looked at zoro. Zoro could tell wat she was thinking she ment with it that she already knew about them and asked if he did. He shook his head and woke up luffy while robin woke up nami. They slowly woke up luffy felt something soft press against his back and could smell tangerines and he also saw orange hair on his shoulder.

Nami woke up to and saw someone's back and was wondering whose it was it was definitely a boys back. When she looked up she saw raven hair and a straw hat and noticed it was luffy she didn't see the others so she but her head back in his back.

Everyone noticed this and thought something was wrong she would normally flip out. Nami looked around and saw everyone and a deep blush came over her face she emediatly hid her face in luffy's back.

Luffy felt safe and happy with nami hugging him from behind like that. When he noticed everyone he got a little bit embarrassed and blushed a little bit.

"H..hi guys" he said scared because of sanji death glare. Sanji lashed at him like a wild dog but got held back by ussop and zoro. After a while everyone calmed down nami and luffy sat up in bed in their bed wear nami was still half asleep and rested her head on luffy's shoulder making sanji jealous. "So what's going on here?" Robin asked. "We'll luffy and i are dating" nami said kissing luffy's cheek. "Whaaaaaaaaat" they all screamed. "Luffy knows what love is" ussop said suprised about how he was right before. "Yes i do ussop" luffy said.

Sanji went back to crying but got sent to go make breakfast by robin of course he went and did it after talking about how they got together they went to go eat breakfast and it was really quiet and after that they went to di their think. Franky went to his workshop with ussop. Chopper went to his room. Robin went to the library and sanji and zoro were fighting about nothing again. Luffy and nami went to Nami's map room.

To be continued