chapter 8

Time skip to after whole cake arc

They where on their way to the land of wano nami and luffy where sitting on the deck just looking at chopper and carrot playing.

"Don't you want to join them" nami asked. "No i would rather be here with you and i still need to rest after my injury" Luffy said. "Yeah your right" nami said. "It won't stop me from protecting you don't worry" he said. "I know" she said smiling. "Does that mean we could still be active at night" she thought but as soon as that thought shot in her head she blushed.

"Here are your drinks Nami-swan" sanji said with heart's in his eyes making luffy a bit jealous and making nami stop blushing. Sometimes sanji could be so annoying nami thought. "Thank you sanji-kun" she said obviously annoyed. "What's wrong nami-swan" sanji said. Nami being even more annoyed simply said "you." She still hadn't forgotten what he did to luffy and he remembered that and went away. He might have saved luffy but nami still beat him up he was knocked out for two whole days he didn't want that to happen again. Luffy had a little smirk on his face and nami smiled lovingly at his face.

"Luffy come with me" nami said.

"Okay" he said as he followed her.

They went to the girls room luffy often slept there since there where two beds that nami and robin made one for more space. But since they both where one and a half size it was together a three person bed so they split the bed again so luffy and nami had their own bed. Sometimes they would spend their night in Nami's work room to do something else than sleeping but now they could do that in their normal bed because robin was in wano right now.

In the girls room nami started kissing luffy he kissed back of course. It was still noon so dinner wouldn't be soon. They kissed for about three minutes and after that luffy broke off the kiss. "Why did you break it" nami asked but luffy didn't respond. Instead he started kissing Nami's neck. She moaned quietly so the rest of the crew wouldn't notice.

Sanji thought he heard something but just let it go.

Luffy stretched his arm and closed the door. It didn't take long for them to undress and start having sex. Afterwards they where both really tired so they decided to rest and fell asleep naked. After a few hours chopper came in the room and saw them sleeping naked but he was to innocent to notice it. He woke them up and they had dinner and luffy and nami again had sex and went to sleep.

To be continued