PLAYLIST

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HEARING THIS. A MILLION YEARS ON THIS PLANET, AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ONE OF THE BEST SONGS TO EVER EXIST?

I'M NOT QUITE A MILLION.

STATE OF GRACE (ACOUSTIC VERSION) (TV)

TAYLOR SWIFT

these are the hands of fate. you're my achilles heel. this is the golden age of something good and right and real.

CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE

KINA GRANNIS

take my hand. take my whole life, too.

FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD POLTERGEIST

RORY WEBLEY

every time i try to make contact, feels like a supernatural attack. misinterpret, then you react. i guess it's back to the attic. i'm so dramatic.

DREAMS

THE CRANBERRIES

i know i felt like this before, but now i'm feeling it even more because it came from you.

TALK

HOZIER

and i'd be the immediate forgiveness in eurydice — imagine being loved by me.

UNHOLY

HEY VIOLET

say your name while our tongues are tied. getting shivers all down my spine. we're in bed, we're embedded in my mind.

GOLD RUSH

TAYLOR SWIFT

i don't like slow motion double vision in rose blush. i don't like that falling feels like flying 'til the bone crush. everybody wants you, but i don't like a gold rush.

CONSTANT CRAVING

GLEE CAST

maybe a great magnet pulls all souls towards truth. or maybe it is life itself feeds wisdom to its youth.

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE

TROUSDALE

you know it's gonna make it that much better when we can say good night and stay together.

AS THE WORLD FALLS DOWN

DAVID BOWIE

there's such a fooled heart beatin' so fast in search of new dreams — a love that will last within your heart. i'll place the moon within your heart.

COMIN' HOME BABY

MEL TORMÉ

i'm comin' home, i know i'm overdue. expect me any day, now real soon.

I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE

MÅNESKIN

i wanna make you quiet. i wanna make you nervous. i wanna set you free but i'm too fucking jealous. i wanna pull your strings like you're my telecaster.

APPLE

JULIA MICHAELS

lift up my dress to see where you've been. that's what i want and that's where i am. bite off an apple right from your fridge. come here and taste it right off my lips.

DON'T BLAME ME

TAYLOR SWIFT

for you, i would cross the line. i would waste my time. i would lose my mind.

YELLOW

XANA

you're drawing on my skin with your finger tips, and wild flowers bloom in the corners of my ribs. i guess this is what heaven is.

WET DREAM

WET LEG

what makes you think you're good enough to think about me when you're touching yourself?

MY BOYFRIEND'S BACK

THE ANGELS

he's been gone for such a long time. now he's back and things'll be fine. you're gonna be sorry you were ever born, 'cause he's kinda big and he's awful strong.

CHATEAU LOBBY #4

FATHER JOHN MISTY

i've never done this. baby be gentle. it's my first time. i've got you inside. people are boring, but you're something else completely.

REQUIEM ON WATER

IMPERIAL MAMMOTH

and though your arms and legs are under, love will be the echo in your ears. when all is lost and plundered, my love will be there still.

WAR OF HEARTS

RUELLE

come to me in the night hours. i will wait for you and i can't sleep, 'cause thoughts devour. thoughts of you consume.

 thoughts of you consume