8. Cassandra sweety

*I do not intend to make Cassy feel cold, it's just too hard to capture her fig without bug, if not installing mod :(

Soon after Nell flipped the sign to open, she sold packs of cigarettes to workers, waving goodbye to a man who failed to ask for a discount, she turned on an audio speaker beside her seat to fill the room with jazz, satisfyingly humming the song and seating back on the mat. When she slightly swung her body with the music and read a botanical dictionary, a knocking sound interrupted her, lifting her head to face the door side, she saw Tina and an unfamiliar maid walking into the shop. Nell smiled, put down the book, stood up, and greeted them.

"Welcome, Tina and young miss, may I have your name?" The maids reached to the counter, Tina smiled shyly, and another maid, who had brown skin and wheat-like hair tied in a high ponytail swinging with her movement, waved to Nell with a broad smile on her face.

"Ms. Lupu, please call me Ivana, it's really nice to meet you! When me and Tina working together, she kept telling me how nice you are." The short hair girl blushed and pushed her with her elbow, but another girl just put her arm around Tina's waist and beamed.

"Nice to meet you too, Ivana. What may I offer to you?" Watching the interaction between the two, Nell curled the corners of her lips up with interest.

"Actually, I am here only out of curiosity, hope you don't mind. " Ivana said sincerely.

Nell chuckled and shook her head, saying "It's okay, dear, my humble shop always welcomes any kind of visiting, but would you like me to give a little intro of the goods?"

"Please do, Ms. Lupu. " Tina said softly.

Smiling again and folding up the sleeves, Nell went out from behind the counter, starting to point out those special products. A while later, the two maids left with satisfying smiles on their faces and bags in hand.

Nell sighed with relief and closed the door, back to her seat, and picked up her book, but just before sitting down, the door was slammed open, 'What a busy day.', she thought, sighed again with annoyance, and faced the entrance of the room.

Her facial expression quickly soften when seeing the one entered. A brunette woman in a black hoodie came in, grinning at Nell.

"Hi Nell, hope I didn't interrupt you during whatever you are doing."

"Not at all, Lady Cassandra, welcome." Nell widened her smile, showing wrinkles beside her eyes.

"I came to take my order." the brunette said. 

"Sure! " Nell said, turning around to look for the package, after holding it in hand, she went out to the younger one and gave it to her. "Is it correct?"

Bowing her head, the brunette examed it for a while before nodding and smiling widely. "Yes it is, thank you!"

"Great. Is there anything I can do for you, lady?" Nell softly said with a kind smile, the girl shifted away with her cheeks blushing a little and the knuckles of her hands grabbing the package whitened.

Noticing that, Nell gently placed her palm on the girl's shoulder and said concernedly. "Dear, are you alright?"

The girl looked back at her with her golden eyes showing apprehension and said. "Could you just call me Cassandra? Without the title?"

The older woman was stunned, but soon showed a kind and mother-like expression, she gently pulled the girl toward her, hugged her and smiled, then said. "Of course, Cassandra sweety." She patted the girl's back.

"Thank you, Nell, Dani is right, you're so warm." The girl rested her head on her shoulder and put one arm around the woman who is shorter than her, chuckling. After a while, Cassandra pulled back.

"I should go, or the teacher will grumble at me again, and Bela as well." She pouted.

"Then you better hurry up, young miss!" Nell chuckled and rubbed her head lovingly, making the girl giggle.

"See you soon, Nell!" The girl transformed into a swarm of flies and left the room, closing the door behind her. 'What a cute kid.' Nell thought and happily went to the seat, picking up the book. Luckily, no one came to interrupt her until lunch this time.

*Author's note: Sorry for the short chapter, but the new one would be updated soon. And the lady is still working LOL