16. Emotional

*Just want to share my new-arrived figure of Alcina! I love her so much <3 

After walking into the front gate of the castle and back to the main hall, Alcina and Nell said goodbyes to each other, one was needed for her paperwork and phonecalls that had been pushed delayed for over a half day, and the other returned to her room to preserve the plant samples.

All the records were arranged and slides with leaves inside had their tips on, Nell sighed with relief and stretched her arms, standing up, walking away from the desk. She had her hair tied up in a bun before walking to the french windows, pushing them open. She leaned against the stone railing of the balcony and looked out, the scene was covered in yellow, the lazy clouds, mountains, and farms were all shining under the bright and warm sunlight radiated from the giant orange hanging far away in the sky.

Nell admired the view that she never gets tired of in silence until a cawing interrupted her, and a giant raven landed on the railing beside her arm. She was a beautiful one, with black feathers covered all over her body, and her eyes were like little gems. She approached Nell and tilted her head to rub her arm. Nell smiled, gently stroking her head and beak, the big bird was satisfied, reaching out her leg to Nell, and a little scroll was tied on it. Nell took it, softly pat her head, and stroked her back before the raven cawed again, flapping her wings and leaving. Nell couldn't hold back a little smile and shook her head,

"She just doesn't want to give in and make a call, doesn't she? And the little one had to come over for her." Nell murmured, after done reading the note, she lit up a fire in her palm to burn it and went back to her room, running a hot bath for herself.

In the lady's chamber, the countess had changed into another casual day dress, wearing the black hat and her gloves, sitting on her expansive office chair with brown leather cover and high back, staring at the stacks of papers and files on the desk, and let out a deep sigh with frowned brows. She put her gold-rimmed glasses on her graceful nose bridge, took a file from the top of a stack, and opened the drawer to take her pen out. Unfolding the file, she pointed to the sentences with the tip of her pen, reading them quickly, after fully examining the papers, she wrote down her full name on it and put it in the done box. Then she took another one, repeating the same movement for quite some time.

In the duplicate machinelike movements, her thought was slowly drifting away to the woman with light blond hair.

Alcina posted her jaw with her fist and turned the pen with her other hand, thinking about the words Nell said in the morning, the calmness when they leaned against each other, the serious expression on Nell's face when she massages her, and her body reaction toward Nell's hands.

She thought of the gesture which is almost like a kiss they had earlier on the little trail, and the touch she feels in their hug, the soft yet resilient feminine body of Nell.

Alcina bitted her bottom lip, an itching feeling started to spread in her heart, and her heartbeats fastened.

A hunger for Nell was raising rapidly to the point that even Alcina herself was surprised, driving her to look for her. She dropped the pen and clutched her hand into a fist to hold back the desperate feeling, in her mind, there were like two figures fighting for control.

One of them said, 'Calm down, Alcina. You know nothing about her, how do you know she won't hurt your daughters, or even you? '

While the other one said, 'Chill, you should try to spend more time with her. Without getting alone, how do you understand who she truly is, and know better about her? '

"Sounds make sense. " Alcina mumbled, but the other figure kept saying, 'I mean, she's a witch though, and witches are always dangerous, their quirkiness and guilefulness are well-known. Maybe there's something she wants from you, or from the Dimitrescu family, and she just pretends to be nice? '

The lady frowned, Nell was obviously not that kind of person, but being a skeptical one, she couldn't a hundred percent confirm that, and the annoying thoughts almost drove her crazy. She hit the desk with her fist and groaned, and the other sound popped out, 'Well, after so many years, it seems like there's finally someone for you, don't just shove her away. Besides, Nell seems doesn't expect to gain anything from you, cause she lacks nothing. ' That made a summary, the countess sighed, loosening her fist, leaning back to the backrest, closing her eyes, being devoured by a frustrating abyss.

"Yes, she lacks nothing, how could she be fond of me? I'm a monster."

She roughly took off the glasses and covered her face with both hands, all the emotions erased by the woman were back, the familiar anger and anxiety took her mind, burning like wildfire, attacking her rationality wave by wave. Her fists were tightened, the emotions that rushed through her were overwhelming, and she was struggling in a deep cold vortex. Two streams of tears ran down her face uncontrollably, the heat from them burned her skin, bringing her pain.

Alcina rose up, pushing the desk away, ignoring the dropping files, she rushed to the wine cabinet and took the fancy bottle with delicate decoring, her eyes were merely black. Controlling herself with all her strength not to drink from the bottle, she poured a large amount of wine into the glass and swigged it all. With the crimson liquid running into her throat, the rusty-blood and fruity scent spread in her mouth, and her body and brain were forced to accept the energy from the blood, making her refresh, calming her down.

The broken pieces of her mind were collected back a little, the lady hummed softly, and poured another cup. Sipping and tasting the wine, she swirled the liquid with her tongue in her mouth, closing her eyes, letting the taste buds enjoy the aroma. As more and more composed she was, her brews were loosened, and her manner was back. She thought about Nell again, her calm and peaceful face showed in front of her, with the warmness and lights radiated from her, the pious expression when Nell took her hand and kissed it with her rosy tone cheeks, and her words, she remembered them clearly now.

A soft smile climbed up on Alcina's pale face, by the power from those words, her heart pumping harder, and a glorious castle of confidence being built in her mind again. She put down the wine glass, took the handkerchief, pressed it on the corners of her lips gracefully, then she strolled to her vanity, sitting down, and refreshing her look.

When the grandfather clock chimed 7 times, adjusting her large hat, the countess went out the door like an empress, proud and noble. And when she met the woman with light blonde hair, sitting beside the dining table, waiting for her with a warm smile, she curled her crimson lips up, knowing that the decision was already made in her mind.

While the ladies were eating, Nell became the talkative one, the questions from the young ladies were one after another and Nell had to answer them all, she shared a lot about herself, her life as a witch, and the funny things about her children, making the girls giggle all the time, even Alcina unusually laughed out a few times. The sweet and thick voice of the countess seeped into Nell's body from her ears like the most attractive poison, shivering the deepest of her spin, and she sought for more cursedly.

The dinner time ended, the countess went to her study for a check, and the desk and her files were properly put back to where they were supposed to be. Walking back to her private room, she took off the hat and put it back on the holder, removing her make-up and taking off the accessories in front of the vanity while gently humming a song. As she preparing for sleep, a thought of something was formed in her mind, and she was delighted with it.

Back to her room, and laying on her bed, even though the night was late, Nell's brain was still taken over by Alcina's expression, voice, and smiles, sending little sparks down between her legs. She nibbled her lips, closing her eyes, thinking about the noble woman's figure and her honey-like eyes, reaching her hand down to the moist core.

Let's just say that everyone got their pleasant night.