𝟕. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

"What do you want?" Leo asked the woman walking just infront of him.

Him walking behind her.

"Uh" She glanced behind her "actually just explain the situation to your brother"

"Okay" He muttered, following her silently.

"And also don't tell the 'Mrs. Leo' one" She added.

He chuckled at the memory of her acting.

"Yeah, sure. Nothing else?" He asked.

"Yeah, nothing else".

Meanwhile, Wan Yeo was working yet slightly confused to the absence of the female he work with.

But from the distance he heard giggles and voices?

They gradually entered the room, and was taken aback to see his brother with y/n.

"Oh hi Mr. Lee, how's the work on the project is going on?" She asked while taking her seat.

And Leo going over the couch.

"As usual" He nodded.

Then the room silenced, while Wan Yeo glanced over Leo several times.

And Y/n busy on phone with Nalie, who was working at her father's company.

Constructing her on every work.

Leo went over to his brother's table, and took a seat on one of the chair.

"Hyung, I'm hungry" Leo said.

Wan Yeo looked up from his laptop.

And checked the time on his expensive wrist watch.

"It's almost break, we can have lunch later" He replied, his eyes now glued to the monitor.

While the bored young boy was on his phone, his Hyung working and also his new friend he supposed, like she helped him and jokes with him.

Aren't they friends?

To Leo she was better than the friends he had on his school.

Although she was older than him.

In no time, the break rolled around, and as Wan Yeo promised his brother a lunch.

He was all set to go, usually he would eat at y/n's table, but for today it was planned to be at restaurant.

And right now Leo was inviting the woman to eat lunch with them, who was not interested at all.

"It's fine, I'll just eat here" She said that several times already.

But to no avail, she could denied it when Wan Yeo butt in on that matter.

Normally, Wan Yeo thought he will have y/n around.

And they would have their chit chat.

But he never knew, his brother being THAT close to y/n.

He was subconsciously looking at her having the biggest smile that reached her eyes and talking to him on the lunch table.

And also his brother who enjoyed himself and was very comfortable with the female.

And to annoyed him more he was not included in the conversation.

Yeah he could heard them but-

A loud crash erupted the table and disturbed the ongoing conversation.

It was the sound produced by glass shattering.

Leo immediately look towards the sound and saw his brother hands covered with blood, the glass pieces on his table everywhere.