O Shit

Erica POV

O shit. What did I just hear? I mean I know the story about him and the whole situation,Tri told me, but she can never finish the story because she began to cry and become a mess, I cry along with her because it hurts to see her like that. What am I suppose to do now. I looked at Meech and his face changed as if her was sad. I gave him another hug just like the last. Then after that he put on a fake smile. I tried to leave but he pulled me back, hard with a serious ass face.

"Where you goin?"

"Im going to go tell her you're her brother, what do you think?"

"No you not."

"Why? "

"Cus I can tell her my damn self I don't need a mediator." He said walkin towards me.

I moved back, he jus kept walk in towards me until my back was on the cold tile of the wall. I panicked because I felt his gun.

"Now dont tell, I can do that. I dont want her or my mama to be stressed she got school to worry about and my mama gotta job. Y'all got like 8 more weeks til yall school out, and Imma tell her like going towards the end of the school year. I promise. Now if you tell, I'll lose all this trust I got in yo ass and trust me Im going to you fuck up *laughs..."

"Ok I wont tell her unless you tell me the story on why you left."

"Man I dont know its kinda deep."

"I dont give no fucks tell me or I'm going to tell her today."

"Can u roll wit me after this, I want it to be private."

"This is private enough so tell me."

"Nah ma we don't need to be in here. We been in here long enough, mfs prolly thinkin we in here fuckin."

"Can I eat first damn?"

"Yea baby."

"I ain't yo baby."I tried to leave but he closed the door and stood in front of it."I want to leave. I won't tell her I want to just  leave move."

"Man ight. Imma let you leave only if give me a kiss first." *kool-aid smile

"No, you better get on somewhere I'm not kissing you.I don'tknow where yo mouth been." He walked towards me smiling all hard and shit. I backed up and our bodies were together again. We kissed, his lips felt so good on mine. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth but hell nah. He bit my lip and it cause me to open my mouth and he tongued me down. He grabbed my ass and picked me up, I got a little horny. After 5-6 minutes he let me down.We both had a big smile on our faces.

"Now can I leave?"

"Yea go ahead baby."

We left and headed to the table. Pat asked "You ok boss", "Yea", Meech said smiling then looking at me. I looked over and seen Tri and Tray chowing down on some BBQ Chicken Tenders, dinner rolls, and mashed potatoes. The waiter came back and I ordered me some Steak and some cheese potatoes soup. After 20 minutes my good came out, I cut it up and started eating, it was good but Meech fat ass kept stealing my food, until I gave him some.

We was chilling, busting jokes on people at the restaurant. As we was chilling and piggin out, I couldn't help but see the woman who seated us, kept glancing at us and pointing and shit talking to her lil friend. Before I got up and popped her she finally walked over to us. As she came Tray eyes started to look as if they were going to pop out.

"Hey." She said.

Silence

"I said hey Tray."