Two Years And Counting

??????? POV

Its been two long years and we aint been lettin up. I killed most but he keep on putting niggas out there. And them bitches still aint dead. I gotta get Meech and now Tray by themselves. And I'm not going to stop until I get the win. This my city.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Trinity POV

Trinity walks out of her car and lightly walks up to her home. She's 6 and a half months pregnant.

"Babe I'm home."

Silence (phone rings) Unknown number

"Hello. Hello. HELLO?"

*click up*

"Hey bae." Tray said coming up to me hugging and kissing on me.

"No Tray." I pushed him away.

"Oh my..... What I do now?"

"I don't know, you tell me nigga. You know what, just make sure you tell yo other bitches stop fuckin playin on my phone."

"Mommy!!" Messiah, their 2 year old son, said with his pacifier in his mouth. He hugged me.

"Hi mommy's baby." I bent down, took hos paci out, and kissed him.

Tray took him." All I know is I aint fucking wit nobody but you." Tray said angrily. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I wiped it off.

"Well who tf playing on my phone Tray."

"I dont fucking know man. You comin here from work on that bull shit. Just make sure when yo imaginary friend calls, put them on speaker damn."

Phone rings Unknown number

I put it on speaker. "Hello. Hello....HELLO"

Silence

"Look bitch whoever you is stop fuckin playin on my fuckin phone, before I find yo ass and kill you bitch. You weak ass ho."

Girly snickers

I shot a look at Tray because I was right and I'm bouta beat his ass. "You think its funny. I think its hilarious, that you can call me private and not call me regularly. You funny ass ho. Let me stop because y'all probably little ass girls. And if you playin on my phone because of Tray you can have his ass."

"Thank you bitch."

That voice sounded familiar. "Brooke?" Tray said.

Hangs up.

I walked over to Tray and grabbed Messiah. I took him upstairs and told him to stay in his room and keep his door close. I dashed downstairs and went into the kitchen, And got some juice. I looked over and saw Tray looking through my phone.

"Aint no reason why you looking you cant get the number." I yelled.

"Man." He thew my phone down.

I wobbled over to him. "Get my shit up. Now!!!"

He looked at me and chuckled. I punched him in his chest. He raised his hand, I flinched. He exhaled. "Dont fuckin touch me no more Trinity."

I sat there. Then it hit me"Aint Brooke that bitch that I fought?" He looked at me but didnt say nothing. "Hello mf."

"MAN YEAH. WHAT YOU GONE DO." He got in my face.

I pushed him. "Then tell me why in the hell after two years she cal...... YOU FUCKIN HER?"

"MAN NO. ONLY YOU TRI."