Who's To Blame

????? POV

Yea I got that nigga and that bitch shot up. Mfs gotta go, so I can get Meech by himself. I gotta whack that nigga. I already killed his best friend Tray and his little sister. This my city and no one else. Imma let them think it was Icey so he can be out my way. Less competition. Mfs sleepin on me and my power. Imma get them niggas and with him gone from the west and Icey gone from the east Imma claim and run my city everybody gone bow down to me. My time is now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trinity POV

I was awakened by a warm smell of breakfast on Saturday morning. I looked down and saw I had Tray's shirt on and nothing else on. I felt a hand on my ass and rolled over and saw Tray asleep. He was knocked out, slobbering, and shit. I snuggled into his arms, he grabbed my ass and pulled me close. I wanted him to wake up. I kissed on his neck, he jerked his head and repositioned himself. Then I did it again more sexier, he groaned.

"Baby wake up."

"Man jus two more hours babe." He said with his deep morning voice.

"Babe please. Come on."

"Man no Tri I'm tired. Its too damn early." I looked at my phone.

"Its 11:50 Tray. Get yo ass up."

He opened up one eye and he had a mad look on his face. "I don't give a fuck if it was 3 o' clock. Its still too early." He closed his eye and drifted off again and rolled over on his back. Ight this mf wanna play and think he gone stay sleep. Oh hell no, not around me. I got on top of him and started jumping on him and riding on him like he was a pony lol.

He got mad and opened his eyes, he looked at me. "Trinity. Are you fuckin kiddin me?"

"Mmmhmmm yee-hahh. Gitty up." I was still jumping on him.

He still looked pissed. He grabbed a pillow, put it on his head. He layed there and just let me do it. That made me mad so I started jumping on him harder.

"TRI STOP DAMN IM NOT FUCKIN GETTIN UP SO STOP AND SIT YO LIL ASS DOWN!!!" He threw me off of him to the side of him.

"MAYBE IF YO ASS WOULD GET UP. I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE. LEGO HEAD ASS NIGGA!!" he rolled over with the stale face and I couldn't help it that shit was funny. He had a serious face.

"Lego head really??... You fuckin lame." He looked at me, we both stail faced each other, and started laughing. He grabbed me and put me back on top of him. He put his hands on my waist.

"If you was gone ride a nigga at least do it right." I laughed and I took it upon myself to grind on his midsection. After doin it for a lil while, I felt his lil friend starting to stand at attention, it started to peek through his boxer. I looked down and my eyes grew because it wasn't a lil friend, if you know what I'm saying, I looked at him and he smiled.

"What you scared?"

"No." I really wasn't. I just looked at it. I got wetter and wetter as it grew. I was begginning to think freaky thoughts. I wanted him more than ever. I looked at him and he licked his lips. I put my head in the crook of his neck and kissed him. I kissed him up to his ear, I licked his lobe he moaned softly. I got up and looked at him.

"Take me. I want you." He rolled me over and he was on top.

"Tri trust me you not ready, mama."

"Yes I am." He shook his head. He start to kiss me softly on my lips and licked on my neck. He took off my panties and looked at me.

"Damn mama you wet." I smiled. He lifted up my shirt, and took off my bra. He held my boobs in his hand and started to suck my left one. I moaned and looked down at him. His eyes was close as if he was making love to it. He went to the other one and started flicking on my nipple.