Come On Now

Trinity

5:00 p.m.

Phone Rings

"What?"

"Hello mam." This woman said, she sounded very proper

"Hello. Who is this?"

"Um. This is the Hospital of Community East. I'm Dr. Dolton, a pediatric."

"Ok and."

"Well we're calling to tell you um. Your child has been hurt. And we need the medical insurance information for her."

"What." I was very confused because Messiah was laying next to me and I aint got no damn daughter.

Tray woke up and kissed me. "Who is that?"

"Some hospital, talking bout my child hurt."

His face scrugged up. "Huh? Put it on speaker."

I put it on speaker. "Ok go head."

"Well um the child had to get stitches and we need your medical insurance information to get this paid for."

"Well is anyone with the child?"

"Well, yes, another guardian, who claims to be a parent. She gave me this number."

I looked at Tray, he looked beyond pissed. He took my phone. "What hospital is this?"

"Community East."

"Alright What's the baby's name?"

"Alexandra Wilson."

"Ok I'll be up there." He hung up my phone and I sat there looking dumb founded. "Come on, the fuck you sitting there for. Get Messiah and come on baby." He exhaled loud.

"Baby, ok but you alright?" He got up and kissed my forehead.

"Honestly I'm not but this bitch gone leave our asses alone or Imma kill her."

"Baby but you can't just..."

"DO WHAT? MAN COOL IT WIT THAT PEACEFUL SHIT. SHE FUCKIN CALL YOU NOTATIONS SHIT, MAN FUCK HER."

"OK. OK. Don't yell at me."

"I'm sorry baby. You know what sit here imma get Messiah dressed." He put his other shoe on and left.

In the car

"Mommy. Daddy. Wook a coud." Messiah chanted.

"Oh yeah a cloud. Big one too." I said smiling, I felt Tray grab on to my hand and kiss it. "Aww thanks babe."

"It aint no thang queen." He smiled, making me giggle at his little accent.

We kissed and Messiah blurted out, "No. No. Daddy. No. No."

He looked in the mirror and said, "What I do now?"

"You take my kisses from mommy."

We laughed. "Well they mine too spoiled ass." He laughed.

"No mommy said all her kisses is mines." He said getting mad.

"Well daddy sorry. When we get out the car imma give you five times more then what daddy got."

"Yaaaay. Otay mommy. Ha. Ha. Daddy." I giggled on how they both try to compete with each other for my loving lol. They argue everyday about hugs and kisses and cuddling sessions from me. Now I'm just sitting here thinking what would it be like when King get here and he starts talking, and all three of they asses arguing about me lol. Crazy right.