The Truth

Trayveon POV

The car sped off and I shot a look at Tri and her eyes were filled with tears of fear. I grabbed her and hugged her. Man fuck, just picture if we was in that car, we would have been dead. I heard Tri's quiet whimpers in my chest. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. "Its going to be ok, I got you baby." She shook her head and we stood their and held each other.

As we was holding each other I heard a crack of a stick and the grass shuffle. It was too dark for to see anything.

"Go get in between them trash cans."

"What? No im not leaving you here by yourself."

"Tri I don't want anything to happen to you. So I can do this on my own. Now go." I whispered. Her eyes filled with tears again, I kissed her and she went into the hiding spot.

I walked out going closer to the shuffling. The shuffling got louder. I shot my gun and it stopped, I put on my phone flashlight and saw I shot a raccoon. Damn this shit got a nigga paranoid, I called Meech and told them what happened and he said he was on his way. I turned around to go to Tri and she was right behind me.

"Didnt I  tell you to stay over there?"

"Yea , but I heard a shot and I had to see what happened and see if you was ok."

"Im ok baby let's  go sit over there until Meech come ok."

"Ok boo."

We sat back in the spot and Trinity put her head on my chest. I looked down at Tri and started thinking that maybe I should ask her to be my girl. I aint never felt this way because in the game everybody a snake in disguise, Im so used to thinking about myself and my family.  And the last female I had, she cheated on me and a nigga became cold hearted, but when it comes to Tri she different and I'm willing to take this step and work on my feelings. She shivered so I told her to come sit on my lap and she did. I took off my jacket and we cuddle and waited for Meech.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meech POV

I sped off from O'Charleys and I was too mad at Erica I really don't like that unnecessary drama, especially with bitches. They don't know how to fuckin walk away its jus words and Tri could handle that shit by herself, but I'm not going to lie they tore them bitches up, my baby was a bumper, I liked that shit. I looked over at Erica and her bottom lip was poked out, her arms folded looking like a big ass kid. I couldn't help , but smile, she looked cute, so I chuckled, and put attention back on the road. 

"What you laughin at?" She said before rollin her eyes.

"Yo ass."

"What you laughin at me for, what I do mf?"

"Nothin. You look like a big ass kid." When I said that she smacked her lips and look out on the road. I started messing with her because she was actin like a baby, pouting and shit.

"Awwwww... Lil baby mad? Hmmm daddy baby mad? Who did it huh? Who did it to my baby girl?" I said it in the voice you use when you talk to a baby.

(Smacks lips) "Leave me alone and stop talking to me like imma baby Ight fucker." She flicked me off. Then went back to pouting. I drove and parked in this empty parking lot and turned off my car. I looked over and she was still pouting.I reached over and started tickling her she laughed.

"There it go."

"There what go?"

"Yo smile." She started blushing then looked out the window again, I grabbed her chin and looked in her eyes, there was so much pain and anger.