Us

Erica POV

When I  woke up I was in the hospital. Meech, Trinity, Mama Hope, my mom, and Trayveon was in there with me. Meech rushed over to me. He looked worried.

"Bae, What happened? Who did this to you?"

"I... I don't know."

"What.. What you mean you don't know?"

"I jus don't know." I cried because I really wanted to know. So I can tell him.

"Baby its alright. Im not mad at you. (Kisses me) Now, What he look like?"

"I don't know.. He was tall, had a skull tatted on his left hand on his index finger, his eyes were... were dark and soulless, Kind of chunky, menacing deep voice." I began to flash back and I began to cry.

"Babe that's  all i need alright." He stopped talking because the doctor came in.

"Hi miss uh oh Helms." Shakes each other hand.

"Hi."

"Well Miss. Helms you blacked out from being choked. You're very lucky this man (points at Meech) saved you."

"Yea... I am." I held onto Meech's hand.

"Well we'll get you stuff ready and get you ready to go."

"Ok."

"I brought you some extra clothes." My mom said.

"Ugh ma I cant fit this."

"IDGAF Erica it's better than wearing them whore clothes." My mom said continuing to talk to Mama Hope. She fucking blows me shit. She never cared about me.

"I brought you some clothes from the stuff you got at the mall."

"Oo thanks bae." We kissed. "Be right back." I changed in my True Religion sweat suit and put on my big black furry boots. I came out and my mom motioned me to come on with her. I looked at Meech. "Can I go with you Meech?"

"Yea come on." My mom stood there shitty. I didnt care. I signed out and Left with Meech.

-At Meech's House-

"Bae you ok? You want me to get you something?"

"Im fine babe. I just want you to come lay down."

"Dont you got school Tomorrow?"

"Yea."

"What you want me to dropped you off and pick you up at the end of the day and for lunch and shit?"

"Yes!!!! Please!!"

"Ight. Ight." He opened my legs and laid between them. He looked at me in my eyes, then examined my bruises on my neck. He got mad, exhaled a deep breath, his nostrils flared. "Man I wish I knew who did this. A nigga aint got time to be lookin around." When he said time I suddenly remember what the man said.

"Meech before I blacked out he told ne something, that he wanted me to tell you."

"What?" I don't know why I just got quiet. "What did he say?".. I was still quiet, he got shitty and clenched his jaw. "Imma ask you one more time Erica. What did he say?"

"He said that his time is now."
----------------------------------------------------------------
Trayveon POV

Damn thats crazy how that nigga did Erica. Choked her ass til she passed out. I know Meech mad, but all I know is that my baby Tri is ok. Man, who tf is doing this shit? Who watching us? Man all they gotta do is come toe-to-toe with me, you aint gotta sneak. I just wanna know.