Here we go again

I was slightly waking to the feel of being wrapped in blankets. I felt so comfortable -
Cold air hit my face. I opened my eyes. I sat up quickly. My longer brown hair slapped me in the face I blew it out of my eyes. It was in a pony tail? What the hell...suddenly My hands felt the heavy shock collar on my neck. Pft of course no surprise there. I was of course naked on top of all the obvious facts. I glanced up realizing.

It looked like the pet auction concrete dungeon rooms that held us girls ..but this time their was carpet on the flooring. The entire room was concrete walls like a prison and the door was all concrete except the wooden and medal door. No more rails to see thru. They had remodeled....

I got to my feet and went to the door. No windows and no way to see outside. Not even a door handle from in here. Only a card reader. Huh go figure. They brought technology into this place. I looked up at the ceiling. Yep two cameras. One in the front left corner and the other back right. There was also like little night lights to give some light, with something scented on them near the cameras. That was clever. Too high for me to reach but would help with the yucky human smell. Last time I was here it smelt awful. Though I remembered a tunnel that misted us with spray taking away that bad smell. Then I realized I had no place to go to the bathroom! No toilet paper either. Well fuck. I wonder if they do something like taking us out to go? I made a face. Ain't no one touching my ass but me. I walked back to my little blanket pile where I was sleeping and knelt back down and curled up in my blankets. I sighed. Well. I had to admit. They seemed to have upgraded. This doesn't mean anything has changed. This was no life-

The door suddenly was beeping from the other side, it unlocked and automatically slid open. The lights in the room automatically turned on. There stood Gary outside the room. The hallway was too carpeted. There were lights on the ceilings. It was no longer super dark. He stepped in and walked to me. I sunk deeper into the blankets. He knelt Infront of me.

"Hey Nicky, want to go out and stretch your legs?" He pulled out the remote to the shock collar. I guess I didn't have much of a choice. I sighed. I stood up to my bare feet. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Knees and hands Nicky, the facility protocols are strictly only that now." He warned. I glared.

"That's stu-"

He raised the remote quickly, I flinched and shut up immediately.

"You do not speak. Unless told to. I'll refrain from using this only because your still in recovery but please try to behave." He warned kindly. I sighed and went to my knees and hands. I settled down and held myself properly. He knelt and stroked my hair that was tied back.

"We're gonna let this grow out. It's already very well kept. You have high quality hair Nicky. We can find ways for you to earn some extra money hm?" His thumb stroked my nose. I dipped my head down to avoid being petted any more. He smiled and stood. "I doubt you're gonna try anything, seeing you've been trained properly. Just stay close to my side."
I glared at the floor. Or the fact I have a shock collar locked onto my neck.

He stood a few steps back. I pulled my ears back. It's just like heeling but on hands and knees. Keeping up will be a struggle. I padded over to his right side. He turned to the door and I turned with him taking bigger strides. He watched me while looking down, seemed pleased as I heeled like those well trained K9s. I had experience training dogs in my human life in the past, I knew their footwork and training techniques. When he turns I turn with his side leg. I will not lean against him though. Or look up and prance like an over achiever. Pft I'd rather dig my own grave before handing over that much pride. But I will heel properly along his side, that I can do. If he backs up I'll back up. He kneels Ill lay down. If he side steps I'll side step keeping my side glued to the side of his leg.....
Er- I mean his knee...I was short.