A New Home?

I groaned the first feeling of waking up was a headache most likely from whatever I was drugged up with. My eyes shot open. I sat up sitting up on my side.

I was....in a cage. An actual dog cage. Big enough for a human to crawl in. I sat up. Yep still naked. Good news no collar or shock collars. So I guess that's a plus.

I was in a....gym room that had carpet? It looked like those training rooms for dogs. I sighed. The fun never ends.

My ears pricked. A whistle. It was a familiar whistle. The one I heard from the auction. I looked at the empty room. Where was it coming from? There was a rectangle long mirror on the wall and one door that was the only entry or exit. I cocked my head.

The door opened. Their stood a man in a blue business suit and tie. He grinned and whistled again. My ears twitched. Oh hell I remember him. He was the weird guy at the auction whistling at me to get my attention. I growled and backed in my cage, my bare back pressed up against the cage, as I sat on my rear end. My legs bent up close.

He seemed to like that growl and walked over to my cage and knelt. His black hair was gelled back. His black narrow eyes. This guy was Chinese or something. I growled louder, my lips curling showing my canines some. He watched me with a grin. All I could think about was 'you stole me'.

"Yes, you have pretty sharp white teeth." He said in an accent that yep sounded like Chinese. He snapped his fingers aggressively. I went silent immediately, jerking slightly in fear. He seemed pleased and stood and walked to a table I hadn't noticed, because it was kind of behind my cage. I was floor level so I couldn't see what was on it. I watched him mess with stuff, I saw a leash or something rope like.

"I know you had a name. Would you like telling me your name?" He asked without looking over to me. Silence. "Do you speak English?" He then Asked that in his language. Still silence. I refused to give him what he wants.

"This will go easier if you except you are now mine. I own you. You do as I say. Hm?" He glanced at me. I curled my lip. Growling. He snapped his fingers. I jerked and went silent.

"The man who owned you taught you well. He use to be a business partner of mine. He learned from me." The Chinese man said as he turned to me with a choke collar, it was silver metal. He also held a silver metal leash. He stood on one knee and held them infront of my cage so I could get a good look. I swallowed. I was terrified. Little did I realize I was shaking.

"You miss behave, it will hurt. You behave and it will not hurt. You do as I say, ok?" He waited. I glared into his eyes even though I was terrified. My knees tucked closer to my chest, my arms tucked in tighter as well. He snapped, I jerked in surprise. My ears moved back. He opened the cage. My eyes widened and I felt a scared growl rise up. He snapped. I went silent.

"Come." He tapped the floor where his foot was, his other leg was knelt holding him up. I stayed. He tapped the floor again. I growled louder this time. Screw off asian boy. (I really didn't know what culture he was)

"Now. Come." He tapped again, but pointing to his foot. I stayed and growled, my lips curling. He snapped. I went silent. He didn't look like he was losing his patience. But he tapped the floor again. I growled. He suddenly closed the cage door. And locked it. He got up carried the leash and choke collar to the table. He set them down and walked out.

I sat there with my back to the cage confused. Did I win?

I waited for what seemed an hour or two. I shook my head to clear it and leaned up to the cage door. I looked at the cage lock. Yeah I couldn't open it without knowing the code. Fuck.

I glanced around the cage. Just blankets for my only cushioning. I sighed and sat back and brought my knees to my chest and tucked in my arms. My short guy cut hair fell to the side as I leaned my head on the side of the cage and closed my eyes.