Training

That morning I woke up with a pain to my stomach. I groaned and held my stomach. Oh shit. It was that time of the month. Back at the pet facility where I first was taken to, Lilly told me they put medication in the food so we didn't have to worry about being on our periods.

I guess that medication wore off.

I groaned in pain and sat up to see blood stains. Fuck.

I sat there legs spread with a blanket covering my legs. Finally the door unlocked and in came Li. He was surprised to see me sitting up awake when he flicked on the lights.

"Goodmor-....Oh I see you are wide awake." He smiled and came to unlock the cage. I moved the blanket away. He froze seeing the blood stains. I didn't dare look him in the eyes. I felt embarrassed.

"Oh..I see. Stay." He left. Welp. Ok then. But he came back with Chen who quickly hurried me into the bathroom across the hallway from me. I walked to the bathroom on my feet and sat on the toilet. I cleaned my self as Chen got a hot bath started. She instructed me to take off the black tight clothing and put it in the basket. So I did so. But she left my collar still on. Darn.

"Bath." She pointed. I walked into the tub, flinching at the hot water and sat. She nodded and dug in the drawers. She pulled out a medication bottle and got a pill out. Chen came in and handed her a water bottle and another medicine bottle. Geeze, its just a period thing you guys. Not the end of the world.

"You swallow." She gave me two different kind of pills in my hand. I held them in my hand and looked at them funny.

"What are they for?" I asked.

"One for pain. One for no more blood. Now drink." She handed me the open water bottle. I popped the pills in my mouth and drank them down. I handed her the water bottle back. She nodded and put the lid back on.

"In two hours blood will be gone. So will pain. You rest here." She stated. I have to stay in a bath for two hours? I frowned. She suddenly grabbed a remote control. She pressed a button and pointed the remote to a wall behind me. I nearly freaked out as the wall opened to a large flat screen TV. It began to play nat geo wild. I swam to the other side of the tub and sat to face it.

"I will bring breakfast. You stay." She then pressed a button on the remote. The tub began to bubble softly. I watched as good smelling pink bubbles began to form. I smiled and watched the bubbles more then the tv.
Eventually I leaned back on the tub and focused on the TV. If only my life was like this everyday, I grinned.

.
.

Finally after eating some cereal and toast my stomach felt alot better. I drank the rest of my orange juice. I began feeling more like a cared for child then anything. Chen was sitting on a small bench in the bathroom on her phone, while I watched TV. Li suddenly came in. I pulled my focus away from the TV.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he knelt next to my head and ran his fingers thru my short hair. I leaned away out of habit but lowered my eyes. 

"I'm fine." I said.

"Good. Chen dear you may go, now." Li stood and Chen got up and they kissed goodbye. Chen nodded to me and left. Well ok then. She seemed to be in a hurry.

"Where is she going?" I asked looking up at Li.

"Well as the owners we have to attend to the business and make sure everything is running properly." He looked at the show I was watching, he straightened his blue suit. I gave a look, a very weird business.

"Alright come on out, you have alot of work to do today." He grabbed a towel from the drawers. I sighed and got out, just when things were too good to be true. I walked up the tub stairs and stood to him feeling pathetic. He dried me carefully. Fucking hell- I didn't like this. I didn't realize I was growling until he snapped. I jumped.