Something Wrong

It had been a week now.

I had gotten accustomed with the rules. Wear a shock collar at all times. Knees and hands at all times. Oh yeah. And stay at his side at all times. That one isn't too hard to forget.

Considering he makes me. I had free time today. I was in the living room under his chair. I was curled up taking a nap. I think it was about after noon. We had a light lunch a few hours ago. He makes me go outside alot. He found out, my favorite game. Fetch. I loved balls. Soccer, basketball or tennis balls. They were the most bouncy. He would throw a tennis ball and I'd happily chase it. This one was made for smaller dogs. It was very cute. I even was able to carry it in my mouth with no issues. I was happy when I caught it in the air when he tossed it. Made me very happy to see how proud he was of me.

He always was busy though. Taking calls and working in his office. I wasn't aloud in their. That's where he is now. Working.

I breathed in the scent of the freshly cleaned carpet. I brushed my cheek on the very soft carpet and stretched. I was satisfied here. Cleaned. Fed. Cared for. The only strange part was on the hands and knees and the going to the bathroom. Linda was always there for awkward comfort.

Good old Linda. -_-

Wiping my ass everyday can't be very fun. Or giving me baths. She even has me do exercises. To stretch out my legs and arms and hands. To make sure there's no cramping. And of course I wear thin knee pads.

I hear Linda in the upstairs vacuuming. I looked up at the giant windows. The sun was behind a cloud. I sighed and decided I was bored. I crawled out from under the chair. I shook my self. The heavy shock collar swaying. I crawled over to the outside doors. The windows on it stretched from top to bottom. I looked outside. The short cut grass, the flower beds lined up on the bottom of the fence. The pond with the fountain. I looked up at the door handle. The door was white with the glass. But the handle was gold. I knew I wasn't suppose to open things like a human. Or act like one. But it'd be nice to have privacy and enjoy the outside with no Creepy Linda watching me.

I knew of the consequences that would be led to if I continued. Their was being locked in the kennel. Their was being spanked. Or their was the worst yet. The treadmill.

I had a trainer for this. Not Linda. Not Jack. But a personal Pet trainer.... Ikr?!

His name was Aden. He looked like a complete nerd. But don't let his skinny self fool you. He was mean like hell. 

I had to canter and trot on hands and knees for a certain time. But here's the interesting part. The treadmill goes as fast as you do. So if I speed up, it does too. If I slow....then it slows down too. I had to follow his every command. If not I'd get the shock collar. And I mean...not just a zap..

He was mean. And ruthless. He cared for my body and what I ate. Apples, bananas, spaghetti, veggies. He even watched my weight. He never gave any rewards. He never said anything. Besides commands. I hated it. Jack seemed pleased though. My body was well in shape. Well cared for. I always smelt sweet. Thanks to Linda's special body wash and body lotions. Even my sweat smelt nice. And I think it was because of how I ate. I had no complaints besides working out. Aden loved coming over. I mean who wouldn't like coming to a billion dollars house and have free roam and privileges. Jack and Aden talked alot about me. Once Aden had spoken how fascinated he was of my crawling. That it wasn't often to see pets crawl so we'll organized.

Their as I sat looking up at the door handle thinking, I heard the vacuum turn off. I turned on my knees and saw Linda. On top of the stairs. She was wrapping up the cord. She glanced down at me. I huffed and looked back outside.