She's Mine

-----------------------------------------

At Swellview High, in the cafeteria:

Mika💜:*staring at a boy*I lovee normal school~
Chapa❤️:Ya right, I love the basketball team~*sighs dreamily and pokes the meat that's on her tray with her fork*
Miles and Bose💛💙:Okay? *confused*
Miles💛:What's up with them? *asks Bose and motions towards Mika and Chapa*
Bose💙:I don't know dude but whoever stole my Sparky's heart, I'm gonna win it back and beat that dude's behind! *angry*
Chapa and Mika❤️💜:*snaps out if their daze and hears what Bose said*Wait what?!
Bose💙:*nervous and blushes*I.....I mean.....I love this school too*nervously smiles*
Chapa❤️:*suspicious of what he said then she see's Mason Cornell and drools while daydreaming*
Mason🔥:*walks to Chapa's table*Yo Chaps, do you wanna go practice for the game at my house today? *smiles*
Chapa❤️:*snaps back to reality and wipes her drool away*SNP.
Mason🔥:*confused*Huh?
Chapa❤️:Sure no problem*smiles*
Mason🔥:*walks back to his table but then stops and turns to Chapa*Oh and Da Silva,see you at 3pm*smiles his charming smile and turns back and walks*
Chapa❤️:*sighs dreamily while blushing*
Bose💙:*boiling up with anger and jealousy*That piece of-*gets cut off by the bell*Ugh!
Mika💜:*gets up*Yay!! It's now extra curricula time, I'm finally gonna speak to that boy*excited and squels*
Bose💙:Oh my goodness Mika, what's so special about that?!
Miles💛:*gasps*Dude!?
Bose💙:What? *gets up from his seat and puts the tray in the wash bin*
Chapa❤️:Don't worry about him Mika, he's just jealous because you're actually gonna get a guy unlike Bose he barely can get a girl for himself. *pats Mika's shoulder*
Mika and Miles💜💛:Burnnnn!!! *laughs*
Bose💙:*kinda hurt about what she said*Whatever*walks out of the cafeteria*
Chapa❤️:*kinda guilty about what she had told Bose*(Sorry Bosey, I'm so sorry) *walks out the cafeteria as Mika and Miles go their separate ways together*

With Mika and Miles:

Mika💜:Miles, I really think Chapa and Bose like each other.
Miles💛:Ya think?It's obvious, anybody with eyes can see Bose's jealousy and Chapa's kindness towards him.
Mika💜:But then why was she mean to him, I mean he didn't deserve that.
Miles and Mika💛💜:We need to get them together, plan Bapa! *does a fist pump then sighs and walks to their separate classes*

-------------(🌺TBC🌺)---------------

💖Hey Danger Squad, yo I'm gonna stop there for this part since I wrote: 460 words.Stay tuned because the next part is part 2💖Spoiler(might be for part 2 or 3)😜⤵️

Chapa❤️:*standing in the middle of the ballroom and see's Mason kissing another girl*(Why is he doing this to me??)

Bose💙:*taps Chapa on her shoulder*May I have this dance princesa? *holds out his hand and bows*

Chapa❤️:*blushes and giggles then takes his hand*Of course you may.
-----------------------------------------