She's Mine Part 3

-----------------------------------------
Back at SWAG:

Chapa❤️:*looks around at the white board and pin board and realizes they want to get her and Bose together*Ohhhhh lord have mercy

Bose's POV:

I might be dumb but I'm smart enough to know that they are trying to get me and Chapa together, I don't disagree with them though. Chapa is a wonderful woman, technically a young lady, she is unique in her own way. Her beautiful big brown eyes, her soft looking pink puffy lips, her short brown but dyed red hair, her cute little bubble nose, her gorgeous body and her amazing voice make me go crazy. She is amazing at crime fighting, street fighting, gymnastics, singing, dancing....Com'on Bose you need to stop staring! Act normal!

Chapa❤️:Uhh....I'm gonna go talk to Mika!! *runs upstairs as Miles runs downstairs*
Bose💙:Okay..*see's Miles*Miles, explain?!
Miles❤️:Yo Bosey, my dude, my guy *trying to change the topic*
Bose💙:What's this 'Bapa' thing ya'll are planning?
Miles💛:(I'm just gonna say that they are my friends from another country, he's Bose after all) We planning a date for my best friend....uh....Beck and...Mika's best friend Rosapa. They are visiting from Switzerland, Beck and Rosapa are like close close best friends, but they too blind to see their romance.
Bose💙:Then why are there pictures of me and Chapa with hearts around the photo frames?
Miles💛:It's just an arts project that....uh Mika and I were doing.
Bose💙:*shrugs*Oh well in that case we will help ya'll prepare for their arrival and please use a different photo of me, my dimples look gross in that one.
Miles💛:We?
Bose💙:Chapa and I. *walks over to the bookshelf in SWAG*Miles, can I ask you about something?
Miles💛:*sits in his chair *Yeah sure.
Bose💙:How do I win a girls heart, if someone who is determined to win her heart as well?(That girl is Chapa and that someone is Mason)
Miles💛:Lemme guess you want to win over Chapa's heart but Mason is blocking your way??
Bose💙:*simply nods*
Miles💛:*sits up straight*Well my dude, 7 words for you. MAKE HER FEEL:HAPPY, SAFE AND LOVED.
Bose💙:Okay*nods*I think I got it.

In the MansNest:

Chapa❤️:Mika Maclin!! Explain the 'Bapa' thing ya'll planning! *kinda angry*
Mika💜:What 'Bapa' thing?? *high pitched at the end*
Chapa❤️:Don't make me call Tiny Ray for you! Just answer the question!
Mika💜:There's nothing to answer, anyways why are you and Bose here?
Chapa❤️:Cause.....*calms down and sighs*
Mika💜:Spill the tea!! *excited*
Chapa❤️:Mika, how do I choose the boy I really like, I mean two are competing for me?
Mika💜:I guess you're talking about Bose and Mason?
Chapa❤️:*nods*
Mika💜:I think you should follow your heart, do a tally or pros and cons about each of them but if I had to pick for you, I'd pick Bose.
Chapa❤️:Thanks Mika but don't think I won't let go of that plan thing. Cause if you do*sparks*I'm gonna flame grill you into a Mika Maclin Wrap. Understood?!
Mika💜:*scared and nods*
Chapa❤️:Chill, can you pleaseeee help me get ready, Bose and I are going to Hip Hop Puree.
Mika💜:*nudges her*Oooooo like on a date??
Chapa❤️:*blushes*Maybe.
Mika💜:*squeals*Com'on let's get you ready!!
--------------(TBC)--------------------