She's Mine Part 2

With Chapa in the jym room, after practice :

Chapa❤️:*thinking about what happened earlier on with Bose*(I was really mean to Bose, I really need to apologize to him) *drinking water*
Mason🔥:Yo what's up Da Silva? *gets a cup and fills it with water then drinks it*
Chapa❤️:*finished drinking*Sup bruh, I'm okay just tired from practice.
Mason🔥:*finished drinking*Same, you know, I saw what happened earlier on lemme just say you burned dat dweeb. *laughs and goes to high five Chapa but she doesn't high five him*
Chapa❤️:(What did he just call my Bosey!?)He's not a dweeb, you are!*takes her bag and leaves*
Mason🔥:*shocked and his friends laugh at him*
Zeke🥉:Dudes something smells...oh wait it's Mason's lover girl burning him.*laughs*
Nick and Denver🥇🥈:*laughs*
Mason🔥:*angry*Shut up!! I will make her mine in no time. Watch and learn boys.

With Bose in the hallway:

Chapa❤️:(Ugh! I can't believe Mason is such a jerk) *see's Bose walking out the school's entrance door and runs up to him*Bosee!! Wait upppp!!
Bose💙:(I can't believe Chapa, why was she so mean, I mean who rained on her parade) *hears her call him then he stops and turns around once he's outside the school building*
Chapa❤️:*runs up to him and catches her breath then faces Bose*(Come on Chapa you can do this)Bose I'm so sorry, I'm sorry that I was so mean to you this morning, I was so caught up in my emotions and feelings I never thought properly.
Bose💙:*looks in her eyes and see's her eyes tear up*Chapa it's okay,honestly.
Chapa❤️:No it's not, I was stupid and my emotions had gotten the better of me, Bosey you're the most innocent person and soul I've ever met, I should be laughing with you not at you, I'm a fool-
Bose💙:*kisses her cheek, then looks in her eyes and wipes the few tears that trickled down her cheek*Sparky it's okay, I know you never mean't that. Whatcha say if we go down to Hip Hop Puree at 3pm? That can be your punishment.
Chapa❤️:*blushes at the touch of his hands on her cheeks that are now red*I'd love to, ooooh lemme text Mason and tell him I have plans.
Bose💙:Score one for Bose*fist pumps and chuckles*
Chapa❤️:*giggles and texts Mason*

~~~~~~~~~~IN THE TEXT:~~~~~~~

Chapa❤️:
Sorry Cornell but I
have plans, we can
practice when I'm
free.

Mason🔥:
It's that dweeb isn't it?
Can't you ditch him, he's
so ugly and stupid!?

Chapa❤️:
Yes it is, atleast he isn't
as stupid and ugly like
you, no wander your
mom ditched you when
you were born. Good bye. 🖕🏻

~~~~~~~~~OUT OF TEXT~~~~~~~

Bose💙:*reading the text message over her shoulder and trys to hold in his laughter*Sparky let's go to SWAG, then from there we can go to Hip Hop Puree.

At SWAG, it's now 2pm:

Schwoz💚:Hey guys, vhat ya'll doing here? Ray did not call you*speaks in his funny accent*
Mika💜:*puts down her bag and Miles does the same*We need help...
Miles💛:To get Chapa...
Mika💜:And Bose together.
Schwoz💚:*smiles and laughs in a odd tone*I love the vay ya'll two can finish each other's sentences, total twinzies, anyways dats not the point. *gets out a pin board and white board and a suitcase full of spells and plans*
Miles and Mika💛💜:Woah!! Schwoz where did you get this stuff?
Schwoz💚:Let's just say I don't know, so operation Bapa on the go?! *serious*
Mika and Miles💜💛:Operation Bapa on the go Sarg!*solutes Schwoz like soldiers*
Bose and Chapa💙❤️:*walks in*Operation Bapa?
Schwoz💚:Aiiiiiiieeeeeeeee! *runs up stairs*
Miles and Mika💛💜:*copies Schwoz*Aiiieeeeeee! *runs up stairs too*
Bose and Chapa💙❤️:*confused and laughs at each other's expressions*
-----------(TBC)-----------------------