She's Mine Part 7

-----------------------------------------

Chapa's POV:

It's now 8pm and we have just arrived at the venue and let me tell you, This Place Is Lit Dawg. I might not like being social like this but I'm sure it won't be that bad. We walk inside and take our seats. A waiter serves us our drinks.

Bose💙:Yay, I'm taking the blueberry soda. *takes the blue bottle*
Chapa❤️:*smiles*I'll take the cherry one. *takes the red bottle*
Jasmine❄️:Ooooo I call dibs on the grape soda. *chooses the purple one*
Mika💜:Guys the Gala is starting. *drinking her silver soda*

A few minutes later

Chapa❤️:*finished her second bottle of cherry soda*Exuse me, I'll be back *gets up and goes to the bathroom, once she was done she bumped into Mason*
Mason🔥:*smirks*Sup DaSilva, I thought you weren't coming, oh well lemme be a gentleman and compliment you, you look damn fine. *about to touch her cheek*
Bose💙:*pulls Chapa away from Mason and then faces Mason*How dare you think of touching her?!*angry and punches Mason*You dare touch her and that same hand won't be used again!!
Chapa❤️:Bose stop! Let's go instead, we missing out on the Gala.
Bose💙:Fine. *calms down and leaves with Chapa*
Mason🔥:*laughs quietly*
Zeke, Denver and Nick🥉🥈🥇:*walks in and runs by Mason's side*Boss, you okay?
Mason🔥:Boys it's time for plan 2, let's make DaSilva jelly.
Zeke🥉:S....sorry boss I ate all of the jelly.
Nick🥇:*chuckles*Nah man, Mason is talking about jealousy, not actual jelly.
Zeke🥉:Ohhhh okayy

Still Chapa's POV:

It's now the dancing part of the night, obviously Mika and Jaden were grooving on the dance floor, as for Miles and Jasmine, they were making out, so now it was just Bose and I.

Bose💙:Umm Chapa, my mom is calling, I'm just going on the balcony to answer it.
Chapa❤️:Kay, I'll get us some punch.
Bose💙:Kay*walks off and answers it*
Chapa❤️:*walks to the punch table but see's a weird nerd squeezing his sweaty sock in the punch bowl*Eww gross, that's disgusting. *walks around a bit*

A few seconds later

Chapa❤️:*standing in the middle of the ballroom and see's Mason kissing another girl*(Why is he doing this to me??)
Bose💙:*taps Chapa on her shoulder*May I have this dance princesa? *holds out his hand and bows*
Chapa❤️:*blushes and giggles then takes his hand*Of course you may.
Bose💙:*puts his hand on her hip and she puts her hand on his shoulder, while they interlock their fingers with the other hand*Umm Chapa, can I ask you why you were staring at Mason and Leah?
Chapa❤️:*looks into his eyes*I don't know, maybe it's the after effects of liking him. But Bose you're the one I truly love and that's why I can do this freely.
Bose💙:*confused*Do what-
Chapa❤️:*cuts him off by kissing him, and placing both her hands around his neck*
Bose💙:*places his hands on her hips and deepens the kiss*

----------------(TBC)------------------