She's Mine Part 4

-----------------------------------------

Bose's POV:

At Hip Hop Puree

It's now 3pm and I'm the first one there since Miles told me to:1. Make sure everything is set and planned and 2. Just to be the first one there. I know Chapa and I are supposed to be meeting here as friends but Miles gave me 7 words, which were:MAKE Her FEEL:IMPORTANT, SAFE AND HAPPY......wait was it not MAKE HER FEEL:SAFE, HAPPY AND LOVED??
Anyways I'm gonna win her over using my charms,oh there she comes. Wow!! She looks sooooo gorgeous. Okay Bose stop staring!!

Chapa's POV:

As I walked in I could see my Bosey through the window, he looked nervous like this was a big thing like we were getting married...oh no why did I say that! As I walked in further he saw me and at that moment we looked into each other's eyes for over 1 minute until he broke the gaze. I was wearing something casual, like black trackpants and a red hoodie with black converses and a black choker with an iron shaped heart. Mascara and clear lip gloss. He wore something similar, he had a black trackpants with a blue hoodie and white converses and his normal hairstyle. Can that boy be reading my mind??

Bose💙:Hey Chapa(that's all I could say, man what's wrong with me) You look beautiful*ushers her to their booth*
Chapa❤️:Hey Bosey, thank you. You look twice as cute as me, ya know. *follows him and sits down*
Bose💙:*sits down*So umm......Chaps I was thinking since Miles and Mika's best friends, Beck and Rosapa,are coming down from Switzerland we should-
Chapa❤️:*confused *Who?Mika never told me this.
Bose💙:Oh.....she probably forgot anyrays Beck and Rosapa are close close friends that are to blind to reali-
Chapa❤️:Bosey don't ya think that those names put together is not the same as 'Bapa'??
Bose💙:*confused and does a little heard tilt and a cute confused face*
Chapa❤️:*blushes*(OH MY GODDDDD!!!! He's so cuteee.) Doesn't Beck and Rosapa make 'Bosapa' or 'Roseck' but they had 'Bapa' and 'Chose', doesn't it sound familiar??
Bose💙:*thinks*Oh no, it's Beck and*gasps*Chapa.
Chapa❤️:*giggles and shakes her head *No Bosey, they shipping Bose and Chapa.
Bose💙:And those people are us! *says that like on the episode Mika's Musical*
Chapa❤️:*smiles and puts her hand on his hand while it's resting on the table*And I don't think there's a Beck or Rosapa, let's-*see's that kid from the Chain gang walking up to their booth*Oh no
Bose💙:What?? *looks at her then at the direction she was looking at*
Crank🔗:Well well well, look guys the baby waby and his mommy are in our zone! *walks up to the booth with his gang*
Gang members⛓️:Ooooh!!!*laughs*

Bose's POV :

Crank and his gang are gonna get fried if they keep teasing Chapa, LITERALLY. I have to do something to stop her from killing them. But I can't get what Crank said.

Chapa❤️:*stands up*Listen here punk, you better leave us alone or else you and your messed up friends see what I can do!!
Crank🔗:Oooo, I'm so scared. What ya gonna do if we say no?? *walks in front of her*
Chapa❤️:*sparks but then Bose stops her*
Bose💙:Calm down Sparky we can just leave instead of fighting them, plus you can't use your power as your normal self.
Chapa❤️:*calms down and sighs*Fine... let's go*stands up and is about to leave with Bose until...*
Crank🔗:*purposely trips Bose which makes him fall but Chapa catches him*
Chapa❤️:*turns to Crank after helping Bose*You punk!! *sparks as her eyes glow red*Why the heck did you do that?!!
Crank🔗:*scared and turns to see all his gang members back away and taking cover*Guys where ya'll going
Bose💙:Chapa stop, let's go, it's okay.
Chapa❤️:No Bose it's not okay, that punk over there bullies you everytime we come here!! Now his gonna pay!!*screams her war cry and zaps Crank with volts*
Crank🔗:*crying*I'm sorryyyy...owww....I'm sorry please stoooopppp!!
Bose💙:*takes cover behind the counter*Chapa stop! You gonna kill him!!
Chapa❤️:*zaps Crank more*
Crank🔗:*crying in pain while pleading for mercy with chapa*
Chapa❤️:*looks at Bose then stops zapping Crank, she looks at Crank then turns around and runs away*
Bose💙:*looks at Crank and runs after Chapa*Chapa wait!!

------------------(TBC)----------------