𝟎𝟑: 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒃𝒐𝒚

NOW THE BELLHOP'S TEARS KEEP FLOWIN'
AND THE DRESS CLERK'S DRESSED IN BLACK,
WELL, THEY'VE BEEN SO LONG ON LONELY STREET,
WELL, THEY'LL NEVER, THEY'LL NEVER LOOK BACK.

NOW THE BELLHOP'S TEARS KEEP FLOWIN'AND THE DRESS CLERK'S DRESSED IN BLACK,WELL, THEY'VE BEEN SO LONG ON LONELY STREET,WELL, THEY'LL NEVER, THEY'LL NEVER LOOK BACK

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

My eyes desperately search for him. Most days he leaves early in the morning, other days he doesn't leave at all. My skin crawls at the thought of him remembering last night. He'll surely remember all the tension that took over the ninth floor corridor of Andromeda. It was thick, and awkward.

"A room for two please." One couple comes up to the register with a total of three large suitcases. While one wears a floral printed bucket hat on his bald head, and a bright Hawaiian shirt, the other one's wearing a baseball cap that flattens his mullet, and a white tank top to go with it. At least they're wearing matching black shorts, and sandals. They look fun to be around.

I nod, before handing them a paper they have to fill, along with an ink pen. "Please fill this form."

They smile and take the pen. I don't understand why a happy couple like them would stay here at Andromeda. This is Heartbreak Hotel. What are they broken about?

While my eyes continue to search for Austin, I ring the bell on the counter for Oliver. The employee's door bursts open immediately, and Oliver hurries out with flushed cheeks and smudged lipstick on his neck.

I roll my eyes. "It's seven in the morning!" And yell in a whisper, before I point at the pack of wet wipes sitting under the counter. Oliver nods and cleans himself off.

The happy couple take their sweet time filling in the form, so I take a quick second to look through the gap of the door Oliver came through. Holly sits on the table beside the coffee machine, fixing her red lipstick in the reflection of the pot. Her red dress has risen to the middle of her thighs, and her red leather stilettos are on the floor. Her hair's a mess... And so is Oliver's.

They're playing with fire.

"And, filled!" The bald man with the floral bucket hat exclaims, "Do I have to sign it as well?"

I nod, but freeze when I see him through the corner of my eye. Austin. He walks out of the elevator, with his hands in the pockets of his black dress pants. A simple black t-shirt, and leather shoes to go with it.