23| A glass of orgy mix

This chapter is dedicated to Paloma-cindy for her wonderful comment below. Thanks for all your love guys✨💖💖

 Thanks for all your love guys✨💖💖

Pablo
✯—————✯

This was all a set-up.

A fucking good one put together by Diego and Chase.

Right now, I was meant to be picking my motorbike up from Diego’s uncle’s garage and not trudging my way through a sea of drunken high schoolers.

It looked like the centre of the room had been moved of all armchairs and tables to create more room for dancing and a lot was going on around here. There were a couple of kids sucking their faces off while resting against the walls, their fingers moving hungrily under skirts and shirts.

I’m guessing the drugstores around town would’ve been emptied of extra-large condoms yesterday.

The air was diluted in a cigarette and alcohol mix and the air con wasn’t doing anything to reduce the heat in here. Hellfire was probably as cold as Antarctica compared to how it was here.

My eyes caught a certain Asian dude snuffing a white substance I didn’t want to know about into his nostril and I quickened my pace. I had to get my keys and leave this place fast if I didn’t want to be caught in here when the cops finally showed up.

Wildly roving my eyes around, I caught a glimpse of Diego’s flaming red Mohawk and made my way toward it. Hopefully, Chase and my bike keys would be around him as well.

“Hey, you missed again!” Chase cried as he forked a hand through his sandy brown hair. His lips twisted into a muted smile once he spotted me behind Diego.

“Why the hell did you bring me here?” I went straight to the point, ignoring the playful glint in Diego’s eyes when he follows Chase’s gaze and finds me.

“Cause you needed to get a life?” Chase said, pulling me in for a handshake.

I narrowed my eyes, my body stiff, and my frown in place. I should’ve been spending time with Rosa back home. Partying and getting high were no longer my things. At least not until Rosa’s nanny from the agency showed up.

“What made you think I needed to be here?” I asked Diego as he excused himself from the pool table. He frowned in confusion like he didn’t understand what I meant, stuffing a hand into his leather jacket and leading us away. “And what’s that dude over there taking?” I pointed at the kid from earlier on, still sniffing his white substance off a glass coffee table.

Chase laughed dryly. “It’s not cocaine bro.”

“Then what is it?”

“How ‘bout I show you sometime?” Diego questioned, wriggling his brows suggestively as we walked past a girl puking her guts into an expensive-looking vase. I felt sorry for whoever had to clean this mess up tomorrow.