Chapter 2: A leashurely walk.

The events of yesterday still haunted you, how did it end up like this!? You were now outside the Mansion early at night, about to enter the human district with Papyrus outstretching a collar leash for you to hold on while it was connected to his neck bone... "Paps, isn't this a bit too much? I don't want to degrade you to this..." You didn't take the leash from his hands also why did he own such an item in the first place! "And why do you even have that!?" You asked while flushing a deep red, you couldn't imagine sweet Papyrus being into anything kinky like this. "I asked to borrow it from Toriel so I could be the greatest pretend escort to you!" And that made it even worse somehow, now you wished he actually owned it. You had so many questions but you decided to put that on the back burner for now "Oh paps... you're too sweet" You genuinely smiled at him but you still didn't reach for the leash, it just didn't feel right.

"It's consensual, go on and take it Y/N" Papyrus urged you and you hesitantly grabbed it from his hand with a sigh, this is so awkward! Papyrus had dressed more casual than his usual suits he wore daily, probably to not scream 'Look at me I'm in the monster Mafia' vibe. "Are you ready to go?" You asked and he simply nodded at you with a high energy smile, if you didn't know any better you would have said he enjoyed this too much. You and Papyrus finally entered the district, some bystanders glanced at Papyrus in fear until they saw the leash you were holding, which made them calm down. Some people even came up to you asking where you found such an extravagant 'pet' which was fucked up but you needed to keep up a façade, you felt really bad for Papyrus.

As you got deeper into the district the scent of the Genocide member got stronger and stronger, you urged Papyrus to stay close to you, this was dangerous territory for monsters. You followed the scent's trail and abruptly you saw a group of humans talking to each other, one of the guys was the one who took Frisk. To not cause any suspicion you kept close enough to them and only kept a side glance in their direction, you gently tugged at the leash to get Papyrus closer to you. He got your signal and slouched down to hover over your shoulder from behind you. "Sorry about that but the group over there has the human who is definitely part of the Genocide clan" You lowly whispered, making sure not to alert the group you were now silently watching. Papyrus nodded about to lift his head back up until a human approached you, he kept his eye sockets on the guy, the human could attempt to hurt you.

"Hey saw you walkin' past and I couldn't stop to think, where did you get that monster of yours?" The guy said, his sandy blonde hair in a cap and his brown doe like eyes stared at you, his smile was quite flirtatious. You had to keep pretending and you smiled back sweetly "Oh, interested are you?" Papyrus and the guy instantly picked up on your flirtatious tone and demeanour, the human's brown eyes held unsavoury desire in them. Papyrus looked at the guy in slight anger, how dare he look at you like that? Undressing you with those disgusting eyes of his. "Apologies, I just got too excited to talk to you, sugarplum. My name's Aiden and who might you be?" Aiden kept his doe like eyes on you like you didn't even have a tall lanky skeleton hovering above your shoulder. "My name's Cebba and might I say I'm interested in a specimen quite like yourself" You made up a fake name, can't give him your real one, that would be stupid. Aiden looked quite pleased, his soul a dirty yellow colour which meant his main trait was the opposite of justice, it hummed in satisfaction.

"Oh really? I bet I could be way better than that monster of yours'' Aiden purred out, ugh how disgusting you felt but you had to endure this.

"Hmm... you sure about that? My little pumpkin spice is quite skilled after all" You gently grabbed Papyrus's skull and brought it to your lips, kissing his jawbone as your hand caressed the side of his face, all while maintaining eye contact with Aiden. His dirty yellow soul twinging in disgust at your actions but his brown eyes showed he was determined to prove himself right. You let go of Papyrus's skull, allowing him to retreat from your touch but he kept his skull hovering over your shoulder. Unknown to you, Papyrus's cheek lit up in an intense orange and he had a smirk directed at Aiden. "I see, well why don't you take my number and you can text me whenever, sugarplum" He wrote you a piece of paper and gave it to you and left with a wink back to his group mates, you gave him a teasing smile as he retreated in case he glanced back at you.