Chapter 10: Double spice.

--------- Warning: Contains lime -----------

You had taken Frisk and Chara into your home and it had been a few days after the celebration, you assumed it took awhile to get everything up and running again. Toriel had visited a few times, even bringing some of their clothes to your place. She had been grateful that you had watched over her kids until the mansion was 100 percent safe for her human children.

You were now having tea with Toriel while Frisk and Chara were watching the TV, those sofa potatoes... Sans had probably taught them that trait. "You would be such a good parent Y/N" Toriel suddenly spoke and you had to force the tea down before you coughed it up. "Ahaha thank you Tori but I'm not thinking of getting any in the near future" Toriel looked disappointed at your statement, her wish to become a grandma would have to wait... for now at least. Toriel and you chatted for a while before she had to return back to the mansion, speaking of, it had finally been redeemed safe for the children to return, well Chara had to go back to college campus but the family took precautions, being a part of the Mafia had its drawbacks. Toriel, Frisk and Chara all said their goodbyes as they left your apartment, finally you had some time alone! Plus you had your bed back since you had let Frisk and Chara use your twin sized bed while you had taken the sofa, not as comfortable as your bed but it had worked out.

You were sleeping in your bed until you heard your doorbell loudly buzz inside your head, waking you up from a wonderful dream. Luckily you hadn't bothered taking off your clothes, it was supposed to only be a nap after all... And nobody could blame you with all of the chaotic events that had happened.

You groggily got up and stumbled towards your front door, quickly opening it so whoever was at the door didn't have to wait any longer. "Ello' there sweetheart... or should I say good mornin'?" Sans's voice came from the door entrance, what time was it anyway? With how the sun sharply burned your unprepared retinas, you could safely say it was indeed a good sunny morning, that nap had turned into a full night's rest. "Mmmmm'ello" You grumbled out, you moved away to give Sans access to your home but before he could enter you could hear the familiar but too cheery voice of Clara. "Well isn't it the handsome fella!" It was too early for this, at least for you. Sans turned his skull to look at where the voice came from and when he had spotted her his grin grew wider.

"Ello' again there, lady Clara" Sans greeted her, you were fully convinced he was acting like this because he could have something to tease you about later. You peeked your head out to signify that you were indeed present and you could hear everything she said to your dear skeleton boyfriend, he technically was your boyfriend now, right? Ugh these things weren't easy for you. "Y/N! You didn't tell me your handsome skeleton would visit!" Clara teased and for the hundredth time you had to stop yourself from groaning in Clara's presence. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you're trying to steal my handsome starshine" You teased right back, even if you had abruptly woken up, you were still able to retort. Sans looked at you in stunned silence, he wasn't used to you using that nickname, especially when you used it in others presence. His cheek bones dusted a slight blue hue but luckily the sunshine made the glowing less noticeable.

"Oh don't worry, even if I was younger, I wouldn't want to tear up a family with kids" Clara chuckled and Sans looked hella confused while you pinched your nose ridge in annoyance, Chara and Frisk had kept up the pretense you were basically dating their 'dad'. Clara didn't seem to find your reaction to be out of the ordinary, she probably thought you both got embarrassed which you did but not for the reason she's thinking about. Sans gave you an expression that told you to explain why in the world Clara thought you had kids together. "Welp that's good to hear! If you'll excuse us" You said as you tugged Sans inside, he looked quite surprised at your action. Clara giggled and waved her hand "Of course!" She winked at you and began to walk away, you sighed in relief as you closed the door.