Chapter 4: Two souls collide.

Cold, you were incredibly cold and wet, they had splashed you with cold fucking water to wake you up. You were tied down to a chair, a dingy and uncomfortable one too, not that you expected a throne but one who isn't about to break. Perhaps you could use that to your advantage.

"Hello there! You're quite the beautiful one aren't cha!? Oh how lovely your skin is and oh those eyes! If only I was allowed to scoop them up!" An unfamiliar voice came from the dark as the light shone only on you. That person sounded absolutely crazy but unfortunately for them, they didn't know you could literally see their teal coloured soul through the darkness, though it wasn't quite teal as it had some grey undertones which meant... lack of patience, not a very good soul trait to deal with when you're about to get tortured. You stared at them or well their soul to say 'I know where you are' and it seemed to work as they stepped inside the light with disappointment. "That's no fun! How come you knew where I was!? How peculiar!" They continued to get closer to you, uncomfortably so. "Your voice, dumbass" You snarked, probably not a good thing to do with a teal greyish coloured soul but you couldn't help yourself. Abruptly you felt a sharp cutting pain on your leg but you gave them no reaction, that fucker isn't getting what they want from you. "Why are you not shrieking in pain!? Everybody shrieks in pain when I do that!" This human was off their rocker! Ugh you had to deal with this?

"Maybe try a few more times, I'm sure you'll grow some patience out of it" Your leg did hurt quite badly and the cut was deep, it was bleeding and dripping down the floor. Oh boy they did not like your snarky attitude as the cuts kept on coming but you only gave natural body movements and no sounds of pain. "WHY ARE YOU NOT MOANING IN PAIN!? YOU LITTLE-" They were about to stab you in the heart until a hand had grabbed them and stopped them from plunging a knife into you. What caught your attention was that the hand that had grabbed the humans wasn't another human, it was a fire monster, a dark blue one. "This is why we don't let you interrogate people, get out and calm yourself down" The dark blue fire monster demanded and the human huffed at them but did as they asked.

"So sorry about that, uncontrollable that one... now I'll give you a better option than what that human gave you, tell me what you know about the rival auction house and I'll let you go" The fireman's body gave out soft crackle noises and you laughed, seriously? This was getting better and better, the monster's soul had corrupted into dishonesty hence the dark blue colour, not like you believed he would keep his promises unlike a certain skeleton monster you know. "I know nothing of auction houses" You truthfully said and then it occurred to you, what if Frisk was kept here, you had to take this opportunity and escape! "Nothing you say? Parading with a tall skeleton like that at your command? Unlikely" Fireman quipped, his reason was understandable but he was wrong, you knew nothing about rivalry when it came to auction houses.

"I got big charms?" You sarcastically joked and you could sense he was getting bored of your antics. "Alright maybe this will make you talk" he said as suddenly you felt a painful pull in your chest, so painful you gasped out in pain. Abruptly fireman stepped back a few steps, you opened your eyes to look at him but his face was in shock, what for? You curiously looked down and what you saw shocked you too, there your soul was but no colour could be seen it was translucent. It looked like a glass heart... with multiple cracks in it, that wasn't good, your soul was definitely not in a good condition, it looked so fragile. "The fuck is wrong with your soul?" Fireman asked but quickly tch'ed at you as you couldn't give him an answer to that question either. "No matter, easier to make you talk" He said as he shot a bullet on fire with his magic, it went straight through your soul causing a decent sized hole in it. Your body felt like it got cut in a million pieces, this was the worst pain you have ever felt in your life, you couldn't take the pain anymore! You wanted it to stop!

In your bleary vision, you could see Fireman readying another magic attack to fire at your soul. Your soul started to crack where the hole had formed, it was breaking wasn't it? Why now!? It can break when you've found Frisk! The soul started to vibrate furiously and Fireman shot his bullet yet again. You closed your eyes, ready to sleep for the rest of your life, I bet Sans would be so jealous... but after a while no pain came, perhaps you had already died. "What the fuck!?" The voice had woken you up from your stupor and when you opened your eyes, the bullet had been stopped and was floating in midair. You took a look down at your cracked soul and what you saw dumbfounded you yet again... it had turned upside down, like a monster soul but it was slowly but surely breaking apart.