sick day ( milo)

You woke to muffled groaning " milo is that you?" you somewhat half-heartedly yelled. You recieved nothing short of a pained groan. Sighing you got up to check on your partner. "milo, sweetie are you ok ?" you asked quietly pushing the door to the bathroom open. Your heart tightening seeing the love of your life, curled up with his knees to his chest, head down breathing heavily.

"milo, baby what's wrong?" you said crouching down and resting the back of your hand on the shifters head. " to be honest sweetheart, i have no clue and its fucking frustrating. I feel cold and hot and- and achy and i feel like im gonna puke!" the shifter exclaimed making himself feel worse.

" shh its alright milo it sounds like you've got the flu thats maybe why your feeling like shit and not like your usual self. I'll give david a call and let him know that you'll wont be in the office this week." the weakened shifter tried to protest but you cut him off " aht dont even think about arguing mr."

the wolf in front of you groaned moving to get up probably about to start about how he cannot take a day off.

you chuckled at the thought of the stubborn wolf you called a mate ranting about how he couldnt take time off of work.

"Complain all you want love." you said while following after him towards the bedroom making sure he had settled back down into bed before even attempting to call david. Safe to say the prestigious alpha agreed with you even with you telling david that you tried to convinve milo to take time off it didn't stop david given milo an earful for not taking care of himself .

297 words
first oneshot lets goooo!!!!!!!