sam collins - warm fur

'Warm, very warm' Sam thought snuggling into the heat source 'and fluffy.... wait fluffy' the southern vamp startled awake retracting his arms from the furry mass in front of him. "Darlin, come on wake up please?" whispering encouragement to wake them up did not work so plan B is 'OPERATION KISS AND SCRATCH.'

"Darlin, if you do not wake up right now, you know what will happen" Sam snickered pressing a chaste kiss to the side of darlins muzzle as they whined then realized what their mate was up to deciding it was better to make a run for it, howling in the process when Sam followed behind them in a light jog laughing at darlins futile attempt to escape. Diving and pinning them on the plush Livingroom carpet, smothering their face with kisses to their maw and scratching at their sides gently as they writhed to get free.

"Give up and shift, Darlin or I won't go easy on you." now that statement had the shifter stiffening till, they were shaking with how tense they were. "Darlin, are you ok? did I do something wrong?" The shifter whined and nuzzled their face into Sam's right hand before relaxing to try and get up, which Sam understood easily and got off them keeping a hand on their fur as a grounding tool in case this was one of their episodes starting to begin.

"Darlin, baby? you want to talk about it, or would you rather stay shifted and cuddle for a bit? You remember our signals still?" The wolf nodded slowly and reiterated their signals "that is it tap once for the first and twice for second, well done baby. Do you know what you want to do, or do you need a minute?" The wolf nuzzled him and tapped once. Sam moved a bit so they could shift back removing the sweater he slept in to give it to them. Darlin took it gently mumbling something that sounded like thanks "it's no problem darlin."

They reached for Sam from where he had just knelt handover his sweater." it was when you said that you wouldn't go easy on me, kind of got a flashback to the fight with Quinn before we met, he told me to give up or he won't go easy on me which he of course stayed true to his word there, And I k-know you wouldn't hurt me at least not intentionally it just caught me off guard you know, I'm sorry if I made you worry, I know I'm safe now that I have you and the pack behind and I know he won't get to me now"

"Darlin, I had no idea that you felt that way, thank you for telling me. If there is anything and I mean anything I can do to help you feel a little better or help you get rid of those thoughts let me know, And I know you darlin, don't you dare try and hide how you're feeling from me I know you I'm your mate and you're my mate and that means more than anything to me."

"I know thank you Sam, now I don't want my stupid episodes ruining our day, so with that being said what is the plan for today cowboy." The wolf had fully relaxed now and was now smirking mischievously at Thier mate. "Well, since you want to commit some acts of mischief against me or that alpha of yours. Wait darlin w-what are you doing, No NO don't you dare t- oomph" Sam hit the ground behind him landing with the shifter straddling him clinging to him" Do you really think I want commit acts of mischief at you after opening up a little, I thought you knew me better than that, all I really want to do right now is spend time with you." Sam chuckled at this hugging them closer "of course my powerful amazing mate."

"Pfft stop calling me that, or I'll start calling you rattlesnake wrangler" darlin started snickering as Sam huffed in disbelief "fine you win for now." "Good, now let's see about breakfast and a day in bed until later tonight." Darlin huffed snuggling further into Sam's side. "Was that a huff of approval or do you have something you would like to say?" Receiving a stiff nod from his mate before they started quietly speaking "could we maybe go for run tonight, I heard there was a full moon tonight and I want to go to the ridges in the solaire territory, lovely said that Vincent took them a few months back to watch the stars and that the view was amazing, o-only if you want to t-though." Sam chuckled holding the shifter closer "of course I want to go darlin, if you want you can shift, and we can race if you want." the wolf shifter laughed "thank you Sam, now what is the plan for breakfast?"

"Of course, let's get you fed darlin."

Ik I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while but have some sam as an apology