David shaw - the hoodie dilemma

Thank you so much for putting up with these rare uploads

“Davey, can you come here for a minute?” angel shouted from their shared bedroom. “Yeah, what's up angel?” the alpha said moving from their shared dining room to the location of his beloved menace.

“Angel, you in here?” something small crashed into his chest “never mind, what has you so clingy, hmm?” angel simply nuzzled further into his chest “I can’t find the hoodie you got me for my birthday and I'm worried incase I've left it at work or the security building at the last pack meeting!”

David simply sighed hugging his mate closer “angel, it’s ok” angel shook their head holding back tears “no it’s- “David cut them off with a peck to their forehead “let me stop you right there, you little snot, yes everything is ok, your hoodie is in the washer.”
“o-okay, um Davey, do you think I'll need it anyway for our visit to milo’s and stealth's?”

David simply hummed at the question before replying “I would prefer us both to wear a hoodie even if without one you're still a furnace on legs” he laughed out as angel playfully punched his chest “you asshole” they laughed while he laughed out “yes but I'm your asshole” glad to see his mate was at least smiling again as they laughed and kissed his cheek.

“But in all seriousness, we might need to get going soon, God forbid if ash gets there first, he’ll never let me live it down” Angel hummed in agreement “me, Asher and babe thought it would be thought it would be cool if me and babe wore both you and ash’s Shaw security hoodies”

David laughed the sound rumbling down through his chest against where angel had their ear resting “conspiring against your alpha again, hmm what a naughty angel you are, may I remind you what happened last time you did that not that we both didn’t enjoy it.”

Angel laughed “who's the menace now Alpha~” David growled as he went to grab them again. “Fucking menace” “ah,ah,ah, Davey, we have a place to be remember?” angel laughed pressing a finger to their lovers lips stopping Davids next works and gently laughing when he took their hand and kissed their palm “f-fine, fucking tease and you know it” David sighed “love you too, now hand me that hoodie you wore to the job yesterday please”