late night studying - gavin+ caelum

you entered your shared apartment. kicking off your shoes off and hanging up your coat, you tried to creep up the hallway to your small study, keyword tired. "deviant is that you?" crap you thought " yeah im back gav, how was your day?" you said as you abandoned the task at hand walking into the livingroom looking towards the flirtacious incubus that was sat watching some random soap opera. " it was alright, i hung out with huxley for while but " he paused looking at you "freelancer, you look tired, long day? have you eaten? we can order something if you like?" you sat down next to him with a sigh "nah, i'm not really that hungry, i still kinda have some studying to finish" " oh ok, do you want any help or ?" you sighed, taking your books and materials out of your bag laying them on the coffee table " no thanks baby " you said as you started your work.

le time skippy

you sighed and hit your head on the coffee table. nothing was sticking, why couldn't you remember anything. gavin had gone to bed almost 4 hours ago. tears were being wiped away before you could register them falling, you looked to your side seeing a concerned looking gavin move to hug you with a worried caelum standing behind him wringing his hands into the hem of his oversized sweater sahking from probaby finding you stressing out and full of anxiety. "my love, why are you crying? i would have been oblivious to the fact that you were crying if little guy over here hadn't of woken me up?" gavin asked ending with a chuckle in attempts to lighten the mood while nudging towards the small statured empathy daemon. " I-I-I don-don't k-know" you hiccuped frustrated that yoy could not form a coherent sentence without stuttering. " i j-just c-can't seem to r-remember a-anything that i have studied" ending with a sob feeling horrible for making to people you love most worry about you. " i-i'm s-sorry" you mumbled head now nuzzled into gavins neck as he hugged you. your breath hitched as u felt small arms wrap around your waist from behind "don't be sorry we're here for you always" caelum spoke " what he said, my deviant"

caelum had to leave after a while and you had somewhat calmed down. it was quiet for a while gavin just holding you whispering sweet nothings while you just hummed in response. " now my love, what do you say about getting some sleep and looking at all this" he gestured to the coffee table scattered with materials " tomorrow when we have refreshed minds, lets just focus on destressig right now yeah?" you sighed "yeah lets go to bed can we cuddle though?" you asked timidly head still in the crook of his neck. " of course my love, anything you want" the usual flirtatious incubus had said calmly sleep trying to take its hold on him. you gasped as he picked you up bridal style and carried you towards the shared bedroom and laying you down before getting in himself and cuddling you to his chest. " thank you gavin" you mumbled into his chest sleep, pulling at you inviting you into its hold. " good night my deviant" he kissed your forehead " please never think that you'll ever be a nuisance to us when your stress please tell us when yor stressed next time please?" he whispered into your hair only hearing lighting snoring in response.

AHHHHHH this one defo pulled at my heartstrings while writing it

have fun dear readers remember to hydrate or diedrate
eat and get some fresh air