vincent - races

when vincent had mentioned to you that you could possibly give both himself and sam a run for thier money, lets just say you werent suprised but felt a need to prove it and thats how you got into your current position
to vamps older than you and stronger than you at both sides and sams mate standing holding a makeshift flag .

"are you three sure about this? i mean i can run a few miles per hour less than sam even when he decides to go easy on me, why not let lovely go up against me?" darlin spoke a bit antsy wishing they could join for a run
"easy there darlin, let us do this one race just the three of us then me and you can go run for as long as you want."

the lone shifter physically settled at this comment from thier mate " okay but does the midnight princes mate know the trail you guys are running?" vincent stiffend while sam sighed

"really vincent have they at least been in the surrounding area of the trail or did you just drag us out here to see if they could find a path through?" lovely looked at the vampire who has been interrogatedfor the past couple minutes and back towards sam and darlin " actually i do i used to go on trail hikes and runs with my human friends befor i was turned this was our favourite"

vincemt audibly and physically relaxed at this " ya hear that grumpy britches they know the way, now can we start this race ?" vincent quipped towards the southern accented vamp with a smirk.

"fine fine darlin, mind counting us down?" sam said while walking back to the start line. "mmhmm" darlin replied

"ok is everyone ready?" darlin said voice raised slightly receiving 3 nods " ok on your marks get set go !" and with that the three vamps flashed by thier presence a blur the winds rushed by darlns ears and body as they resisted the urge to shift and follow knowingtehy had to wait till they got to the waterfall and back which is a good 10 miles of trail as darlin themselves was the finish line.

10 minutes passed they shouldve been back by now. what darlin didnt know was sam was on his way back having vincent tell him that lovely misjudged thier stamina and theyll meet them ack at wonderworld later on .

skip to vincent and lovely

"lovely how are you feeling " vincent sat next to his partner " uhhuh just a bit tired i think i need to work on my stamina more before i try and take on sam in a race."
vincent laughed pulling the new born closer hugging them pressing a chaste kiss to thier hair " yeah i think we might need to add a run to various plans for dates  for our future  together what do ya say."
lovely giggled then wrapped thier arms around vincents neck pecking his lips and saying" carry me away my prince of the night" and that he did

the end

511 words

sorry for lack of uploads struggled badly with writers block lol