Show No Mersey (Part 1)

As Diego went inside of Shipwreck, there was his soon to be, Evelina, sitting at the table. She waved him over as he walked over and sat down, "You look nice" Evelina said to him complimenting his suit, "I could say the same to you" He said with a smile. Evelina looked around at him, "you got your swords? why?" "you just never know. some guy could come in here looking for me and-" before he could finish his sentence, here comes Mersey Crawford, busting through the door, "WHEE IS THAT PEASANT?!" Mersey had a strong english accent as he spotted Diego, "there he is... TAKE HIS HEAD!" Diego's eyes widened and he took out his sword, Evelina took out the other as they were about to team up, "Ready Evie?" he said with a smirk, "as always..." she charged at the bounty hunters and Diego followed behind. They were killing them in sync as they were also talking, "so Evie, I have a question?" he asked as he just took his blade out of someone's back and went to fight the other that's behind him, "What's up Diego?" she replied, "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" her eyes widened as she finished killing one, "of course!" she said as they ran to each other and got a quick kiss in before killing the rest that's there. Mersey though, wasn't okay with it, he took out his sword and charged at them, "Stupid love birds!" he yelled out trying to stab Diego. Diego jumped out of the way as Evie kicked him in the leg and Diego would cut his arm. Mersey didn't take that kindly, he kicked Mersey into the wall and threw Diego next to her. He walked up to them and put their blades to their chests, "eeny... meany... miney... MOE!" he said as he stabbed Evelina in the left side of her chest purposely missing her heart, "AHH!" Evelina screamed in pain, "EVIE!" Diego yelled out, "YOU'RE... DEAD... MEAT!" Diego told Mersey, "other way around kid... next time... I wont miss" he said as he leaves, "cringe... Evie... stay with me." he picks her up and tries his best to get to the hospital. An hour later, she's makes a recovery and looks around, "Diego...?" She says looking for him. Diego comes in and hugs her, "oh bronzer your okay..." he said as he pulls back, "why... did he only want.. you?" she asked, "I... don't know..." he said as a tear rolls down his face, "i'm just glad you're okay..." Diego says as he sighs, "I'll... tell your parents what's going on... and i'll come back to sleep here" he said as he made his way to her house. He knocks on the door and looks around as he parents open the door, "Where's Evelina?" her father asked, "Mr.... your daughter is in the hospital" her father grabbed the collar of his shirt, "What did you do?!" Diego would have a tear roll down his eye, "it wasn't me... I tried to protect her from... this guy out to get me" he would punch Diego and throw him down, "Well try harder next time" her mom would than pull her dad inside and yell at him, coming back out to talk to Diego, "i'm sorry sweetly... I know you tried your best... just fill us in" Diego nodded as he stood back up, "thank you Mrs. Luella" she nodded and waved him goodbye as he walked back to the hospital to see Evelina in her bed just getting stitched up from the stab. He than sat down next to her bed, held her hand as he dozed off to sleep. In the morning, she was eating breakfast and still holding his hand, "morning..." he said as he yawned, "you sound more hurt than me" she said with a chuckle, "shut up... long night" he said jokingly.
Meanwhile...
The crew were on the ship as the sea turned red, "What the hell..." Dougie said as he watched the sea turn red and a ship came up and Mersey hopped on, "Dougie!" he pointed his sword towards him, "give... me... MY REMATCH!" he yelled out with a smirk on his face, "or suffer the consequences..." he said as the waves got bigger. Dougie took out his sword and was ready to fight, "You're gonna die Dougie... that money is mine.. HAAAA!" he swung at Dougie and Dougie clashed.

To be continued...