ELEVEN.

HUDSON MARTINS
Watching that guy wheel his sister around school was like getting kicked several times. In the butt.

He just didn't like when Damien shouted at her,and if being a jerk to him meant his sister did not get embarrassed anymore,then he can be Hudson's guest.

"Hud?" Dawn's angelic voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"What are we waiting for?" She asked,and that was when he realized they were in the car. Supposed to be going to the movies.

Turns out they were still in his driveway.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked,staring at him intently.

Bruv, whenever she did that,it was like she read what his response was through his eyeballs.

"Nothing," he said as he started the car

"Lies" she pouted.

Hudson was thinking of a lie

"I just don't like it when you talk about my sister like that," Hudson said. "She's my other half,and when you insult her, it's like you're talking to me"

Dawn's face turned to a stoic one.

She didn't show she was affected by what Hudson just said,even though she was.

"I'm sorry"

Hudson didn't say anything, he just sighed as he drove.

"Did you book the tickets like I told you to?" He asked

"Shit,I totally forgot!" Dawn said, getting her phone from her purse.

"Soooo,we would have gone to the movies without already buying the tickets?" Hudson asked and then chuckled to himself.

"I'm sorry," she rushed out,typing real fast. "Romcom?"

"Yuck"

"Horror?"

Hudson quirked a brow
"You'd watch it?"

"Yeah," Dawn chuckled. "It's the least I could do after what I did"

"You don't have to-"

"Bought!"

Hudson chuckled as they arrived at a red light.
"Whatever"

*** *** """
MELANIE MARTINS

She was rounding up with her assignments,and heard a knock on her window.

She turned around to see a wet Damien.

She stretched a little to open the window,and he jumped in.

"Ugh,my carpet" Melanie groaned .

She handed him the guest towel next to her.

He wiped his wet hair and face with it before finally leaning on the wall

"Is the rain that heavy?" Mel asked

"Yeah," he said. "I was getting some of my drugs from the pharmacy near by when the rain started,so I came here"

Melanie nodded.

"So.... This is how your school nights are?" Damien asked.

"Yes" Melanie grinned.

"What are you reading?" Damien asked and clasped his hands together before rubbing them together. To keep himself warm.

"You're shivering" Mel said,and Damien chuckled.