[8] A Break

This is chapter with some TW, I will list them below.
Showering Together
Close call with death
Being sprayed with water
I'm putting a TW on this due to possible trigger to being sprayed with water if someone has been through a bad past with water boarding.
Please Remember: If you or someone you know is in a dangerous situation, please contact a professional hotline.
Love you all, enjoy 🫶

Lying on my back, the black room all my eyes can see. Glancing next to me, I could barely see the outline of a man, sleeping next to me. He was laying on his back, one arm across his stomach, the other behind his head.

Instead of trying to go back to sleep, I stood from the bed and stretched my arms, groaning softly as they felt immense relief. Looking at the projection clock on his wall, it read 5:47 a.m. Sighing, I made my way to the dresser, pulling out pants and a shirt, along some other necessities.

Turning around with my clothes in hand, I stepped into the bathroom and closed the door but not all the way. I laid my clothes on the counter before reaching to turn the shower on. I turned it to a hot but not blazing shower, how I normally took my showers. Though, Vincent (who is a menace to society), takes those blazing hot showers.

I undressed and stepped in, the warm water on my skin felt soothing. I stood under the water, wetting my hair. Instead of getting shampoo, I stood, closing my eyes and taking deep breaths, just enjoying the sound of the water.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed something, no- sorry, someone, moving outside of the shower.

I peaked my head out and grinned, "Well good morning."

"Good morning mon amour.." He said quietly, trying to stay awake.

Soon, he stepped into the shower, his hair slightly messy with tired but calm eyes. He stepped closer to me and leaned down, giving me a soft and long kiss. Neither of us had to the energy to do anything, especially after yesterday's mission. His hands rested on my waist, mine resting over the top of his shoulders.

"I'm so glad we have today off.." I said in a hushed voice.

"So why are you up at almost 6 a.m. mon amour?" he chuckled, resting his forehead against mine.

"Just couldn't sleep." I answered, pecking his lips.

"Well there is no way I'm letting you skip out on a full sleep day." he smiled, pecking my lips, not once, not twice, but five times.

I giggled, leaning away and acting like he was poison; he didn't like that. His hands wrapped around my waist, holding me so I couldn't get away, still laughing as he peppered kisses all over my jaw, face, and collarbone.

With my arms still free, I grabbed the shower head and sprayed him with it like he was a rabid animal or something. He gasped, though, he didn't let go.

"That wasn't very nice mon amour," he grinned. "Now it's your turn." He quickly snatched the shower head from me and sprayed my forehead. I put my hand up blocking it, still laughing. He attached the shower head back to the mount, still holding my waist was with his other arm.

"Vincent, that wasn't very nice mon amour." I mocked, trying my best to make a french accent.

He chuckled and reached behind me, getting something. I didn't bother looking as his hand met the back off my head. He let go of my waist and began massaging the shampoo into my hair.