[9] Talk

Looking down at my suitcase, I hummed. Adding a few more clothing items, I made sure I had everything before zipping it up. The door slid open behind me, the smell of coffee entering the room. "Ready for our flight?" Vincent asked, stepping next to me.

"Yep, I think so," I grinned, taking his coffee from him like it was mine. "I'm really excited to see your place."

He smiled as he grabbed my suitcase for me, walking it into the hallway. Turning the light off behind me, I followed him into the hallway and down to the lounge.

Jett and Phoenix were relaxing on one of the sofas while Neon and Gekko sat at a table, chatting, though Neon was blushing at Gekko's tiny comments.

Vincent grabbed his suitcase and waited for me by the door while Jett hugged me tight.

"Jett, I'm coming back I promise." I laughed hugging her back.

"Please be safe...and I don't mean staying out of Mirror Earth's sights." She grinned, proud of her dirty comment.

"Oh whatever," I shoved her shoulder. "I don't know, maybe I'll come back married, and pregnant?" I grinned back before walking over to Vincent, opening the door with my card for him.

After our flight and a car ride, we finally arrived to his home, a beautiful mansion with a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. Stepping out of the car, I looked up at the building, taking in the beauty.

"Wow..." I breathed out.

"Follow me," he held out his hand for me to grab, taking mine as he walked us to the house.

Once inside, I noticed a large staircase, multiple doorways, a dining room to my right and a lounge to my left.

"Vincent," I stopped, no words.

"(Y/n) follow me."

Following him up the staircase, I saw lists more doorways, though he led me to a room down the main hallway.

He opened the door and walked in, showing off what has o be his room, and the master bedroom.

"With the amount of rooms you have babe, we could have like 20 kids," I laughed, stepping over to the window. The room was facing the Eiffel Tower, something I'd love to wake up to every morning.

"20?!" He chuckled as his arms wrapped around my waist from behind, "Let's wait and see how we do with one." His chin rested on my shoulder, kissing my neck softly.

"We should talk," I mumbled, grabbing his attention.

"About?" He stood, turning me around. Vincent looked almost nervous, his hands gripped my hips softly showing it.

"Us, what we want to do with our relationship...I don't know, marriage?"

"You want to marry me?" Vincent seemed surprised, though he also seemed happy.

Forgetting my words, I slowly nodded, my hands resting on his chest.

"Hmm," He's grinning "You know, I won't lie, I've been eyeing some rings for awhile now, I even asked Jett for an opinion,"

Okay now I'm smiling like an idiot.

"Oh yeah? Jett knows what I like, better be good." I pushed him teasingly, walking around him to see the rest of his room. 

His bed was king sized and had a black comforter with gold accents; specs of gold and streaks. The room had two bedside tables, both with lamps, black lamp shade and gold base. Next to the left side of the bed, a door led to the master bathroom with jack and jill sink setup, a nice bathtub but also a standing shower. The towels were black and hung up nicely on towel racks. 

"You have a massive thing for black and gold." I grinned back at him, crossing my arms. 

"A man likes what he likes, what can I say?" As he stepped forward, his phone rang. He groaned, rolling his eyes. "Ill be right back." He walked out, taking the call.

Instead of waiting, I decided to explore. Walking around, I found some nice rooms, but most of all, I found a small but spacious room with white walls, dark brown wood floors, a nice light and a good closet. I leaned against the doorframe, looking around at the room. My mind pictured a crib, a small rug in the middle of the room, the closet full of tiny outfits and clothing. 

Footsteps awoke me from my daydream, Vincent leaning on the opposite side of the doorframe. "What are you thinking about?" He asked, nudging my elbow with his own.

"Just how I could turn this room into a beautiful nursery..." I said softly, glancing at him, "I know it sounds stupid-"

"No, it doesn't." He cut me off, turning to face me. "Nothing you want is stupid to me."

I'm definitely blushing right now.

His eyes watched mine, though I quickly avoided them, looking back at the empty room. Vincent stepped closer, wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. 

"We'll make it happen," Vincent paused, pressing a kiss on my temple. "Let me propose before we think about miniature you running around."

After he showed me the rest of his house, we both agreed to have dinner out another night. Instead, tonight would just be a relaxing night to start our small getaway. The fireplace was lit, cracking and popping every few seconds. No one else here. No Jett gag if we kiss in the open. No arguing between Phoenix and Yoru. And best of all, no interruptions.

Vincent laid on top of me, his hands feeling my body, his lips moving with mine. I let out a soft hum, keeping my eyes closed. Suddenly, someone cleared their throat, startling us. He ducked down and I sat up, our foreheads smacking. "Ow!" I yelped, my hand rubbing over the spot where we'd collided.

Did I say no interruptions?

"I'm so sorry, monsieur." A woman spoke. Vincent sat up, glaring at the woman who was behind me. 

"It's alright, Rosalinde. What is it?" He asked, climbing off of me.

"There was a message left for you on your office phone. They were just confirming your order on the ring-"

"Yes, yes, thank you Rosalinde. Now, please have the rest of the night off." He spoke quickly, looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Yes, sorry monsieur." She walked away swiftly, leaving us alone.

"Ring?" My brow raised, propping myself up on my elbows.

He groaned plopping down on the couch next to me. "Yeah yeah, we just talked about it, but I may have ordered it like...3 weeks ago?"

"3 weeks ago?" I paused, "We planned this 3 weeks ago."

His face hid in his hands, obviously annoyed the surprise was ruined. I sat up and moved over, making him look up at me. He sat up, leaning back against the couch. I leaned forward and kissed him, letting myself move to straddle him. Vincent let his hands move to my thighs, looking at me. "I'm sorry the surprise was ruined..." he sighed, laying his head back.

"It's okay, I had a feeling this getaway wasn't just to relax." I said softly, laying forward on him, my head against his shoulder.

"Oh yeah?" he grinned, his hands giving my thighs a light squeeze. 

"Well, don't get mad. But," I paused, straining a smile. "Jett may or may not have accidentally spilled the news when she said you'd ordered a ring..."

His jaw dropped, "Of course she did. Well, note-to-self: don't tell Jett anything that I'm going to surprise you with." He chuckled, grinning at me.

"I teased her and told her I might come back married and pregnant." I giggled, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Well gosh, I think I could make those both-"

"Nope, don't even think about it right now. No kids till we are married." I giggled again, peppering him with more kisses. "Now, less talk, more kissing."

-

yo idk what im on rn but DAMNNNN 3 CHAPTERS???

As always, much love from me!