[10] Masquerade [NSFW]

Sitting in my hotel room, I heard the other girls enter, laughing and talking. They were all wearing long a flowy dresses that were colored to match them.

My on the other hand, I was in sweatpants and a hoodie sitting on my bed.

"(Y/n)," Sage growled. "Get up and get ready. We have a mission."

"I'm not wearing the dress." I scoffed back, pulling my drawstrings on my hood closed.

"Oh yes you are." She said, grabbing my arms and hoisting me up.

The dress I was given was red with spaghetti straps and a slit down the right. "Sage no, I haven't dressed up like that in years."

"All more the reason too." Jett chimed in, standing next to Neon.

I glared at the three of them. I groaned and grabbed the dress walking into the bathroom. Slipping the dress on, I zipped the back and straightened the straps looking at myself in the mirror. Damn my ass looks great.

I stepped out, looking at them. Neon and Jett squealed as Sage cleared her throat standing by a desk. "Let's get your hair and makeup done quickly."

Once I was finished with Sage, my hair was pinned back in a half-up-half-down style with curls and a beautiful diamond clip.

Tonight's masquerade was a mission 8 agents had been sent on. Sage, Jett, Neon, Chamber, Yoru, Pheonix, Reyna, and I.

Stepping down each step carefully, we reached the doors to the room. Each of us were given a mask with lace detailing on the edges.

We put our masks on and put our earpieces in before going our own ways. Everyone stood in a specific area, within earshot of a Kingdom worker or investor.

The closest agent to me was Vincent, only a few feet or so.

As I stood, pretending to stand alone, a man walked up to me. He's an investor, maybe I can learn something. "A beautiful woman like yourself shouldn't be standing here alone. Care for a dance?"

"Sure.." I smiled, taking his hand. Once on the dance floor, we began to slow dance, his hand on my waist holding tightly.

"So, I've been eyeing you for a while now (Y/n)..." He whispered close to my ear, pulling me closer.

My stomach dropped as I swallowed.

"Is everything okay with (Y/n)?" I heard through my earpiece.

"She's dancing with an investor- they're moving out of the room. I'm going to follow them." Vincent said, though Sage protested. He didn't listen.

The investor dragged me into the hallway, holding my wrists.

"I know you and others are here on a mission to gather information." I shook my head.

"I'm not telling you anything," I said, my eyes glaring at him.

"Oh you will." He pulled me by the arm, and out another door. There was a black SUV waiting outside. Fuck it was a setup.

As we approached the vehicle, I ripped my arm from his grip and began running back to the building, trying my best not to trip over my dress. I picked up the skirt as I ran, praying the door didn't lock when it had closed.

When I reached the door, I pulled and it didn't budge. Turning around the guy was already walking towards me. He was holding a pistol, aiming it at me.

"Please..." I begged, but I knew exactly what I was doing. "Please don't shoot me."

"Too bad," he aimed the gun at my head but before he could shoot, a gold streak ran straight through his head. He fell, blood flooding from his head.

I grabbed his gun and put it in the strap I had hidden on my left leg, fixing my dress before Vincent got over here.