[7] Project PT.1

I sat typing away with the keys on my laptop, Mr.Evans still going on with his lecture. In my language arts and history lecture, Mr.Evans was the "project professor" as everyone called him. He would assign us to groups and have everyone get a role in project. And unfortunately today was the start of another project. He began naming off groups and finally got to the last group. "My last group is a two-person project." he paused, looking at me and to someone behind me. "(y/n) (l/n), and Vincent Fabron. Now that everyone knows who they'll be working with, please get working on this soon, it will be due in 2 weeks from now on the 17th."

He turned the lights on and everyone began to stand up and leave the lecture room. As i was walking out of the building, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned, a taller, well-dressed, and if I do say handsome male came into my view. "Are you (y/n)?" he asked, his eyes looking over my features.

"Yeah, that's me." I answered, clearing my throat.

"Oh good to know," he paused, obviously not sure what to say.

"If you're trying to ask if we want to get started, sure." I said before I turned away to find the closest coffee shop.

We sat down at a table and began discussing the project. Our computers were open and our ideas were being thrown onto a document. We drank our coffees as we worked, some people we both knew said hi as they came in.

"Well let's take a break from the project, I've never really seen you around here." he asked, closing his computer.

"Oh, well, I am only a freshman." I explained sitting up straight.

"That makes sense, but it's a Junior class?"

"During high school I took quite a few dual credit classes, I mostly wanted to make my college career easier." I paused as i took a drink of my slowly cooling coffee. "But besides me, what about you?"

"Me?" he laughed lightly, "Not much to know, I know French, I can play piano. That's about it."

"I took french all through highschool but my teacher taught us nothing." I giggled at little bit remembering the small french I knew. "Ce cours était horrible."

A chuckle left him, his eyes looking down at his phone. "Do you want to go to my apartment to finish working?" he asked, glancing up at me as blush covered my face.

"Yeah, sure." I answered, pushing my computer closed.

The building was one of the more expensive ones in town, meaning it was very nice inside. We were on the 5 floor, highest floor in the building, giving a beautiful view of the campus and city around it. "Oh wow.." i said, my eyes wandering around the view.

"Wonderful isn't it." he replied as he opened his fridge to get a water.

"I can't imagine seeing the sunrise every morning." I turned and walked to the island counter. I opened my computer and sat on a stool, tapping in my password to get back to work. Vincent sat next to me, looking at the document. As we worked on the project, we laughed at each others dumb ideas or stupid comments.