bad mood

The brothers left at home waiting for a call from hali about blaze but there wasn't any. When it turned out to be 21:00 evribody wanded to wait for hali still but outside. It was raining a little but it went awey a minute later. They waited outside for an hour. Then fanelly they saw hali but he was walking. Most of the time he would use his supperpower but it looked like he was in a really bad mood right new. He had a dark area arround him.  Being the wurried gempa is he asked wat happend. "I.. don't wanne talk about it" and with that said hali left to go to his room. The brothers looked at eachother al wurried about wat info or wat happend in the hospital and if hali was okey. And after that evribody went to there rooms. Gempa, hali and taufan chared a room so they had to walk in. They walked in to see hali on his bed saying "hes gonne be okey", "hes not dead". The too looked at eachtother bifore sitting next to him on his bed.

"Wat happend?" Gempa asked softly. "I- he ugh!" Hali coulnd't find a wey to comuncate about it. "Take your time hali" taufan then said. "They told me they.. coulnd't help or wake him up" hali said with a few tears starting to form. The other 2 in the room had there eyes wide. "I asked them to atleast give blaze the basic needs of surviving just in case he would make it, and they dit" the 2 smiled softly putting there arms arround hali and giving him a little soft hug. "Let's go tommorow to him". " were not alloimuwd with to visit him. There is only able to be 2 people in the room as it can only fit that amound". It was quiet.  "You mean that the whole room is filled with material to try wake blaze up?" Hali just nodded. "Taufan you can go tommorow with hali, ile tell them about it" gem said. "But first, lets al go to sleep. You dont wanne sleep in on visiting blaze do you?" Gempa asked as taufan letted go of the hug. "Ofcourse not! Lets sleep big guy you need it too" taufan the says. And a bit later each of them were asleep sleeping in there beds. But it took hali a long time to fall asleep as he had a lott on his mind, but he maneged to fall asleep after 30 minutes.