little visit

Its the next morning, and hali got up. He grabbed some usual clothing and went downstaires were taufan just finished writing a letter for the others. Hali grabbed the breakfast taufan made and told taufan they were leaving. While they were going to the hospital hali ate his breakfast. They arrived at 9:00. Hali went to a desk and asked to visit blaze in his room. He got accepted but they had to be with a nurse in the same room. The nurse walked them to the room and opend the door. Tqufans eyes widend at the amound of machines in the room just for blaze. 'Is it that serieus' 'i understand wat you ment yestersay'  taufan coul not believe hid eyes just like the nurse and hali realised blaze slowly but shortly moved his hand. He closed and opend it. This made the nurse push the boys out as she realised somthing bad was about to happen.

When the door shut close the 2 looked at the door suprised and confused. Then a hurtfull long one toned beep was heard from the room making the atmosfere dark and cruel. Taufan felt uneasy as he was starting to shake. Hali noticed and started giving taufan some pats on the shoulder. The one toned beep was still there and hali noticed taufan lost hope in the nurse being able to safe him. Hali knelt down as taufan fell on the ground himself, he felt suffocated by the feeling. "Evrithing is gonne be okey cyclone, hes gonne come back just trust them. No, trust blaze. You know he doesn't give up fast he alweys finds a wey to fight back" hali's soft voice helped taufan as he told him to call solar to pick him up outside the hospital as he dit not want him to hear the one toned beep that was still there giving hali second toughts about wat he just had told to taufan. He saw how taufan left having tears in his eyes and his arms rabbed on eachother.

Hali but his attention back on the door and the one toned beep. "Come on blaze, i know you are there somwhere" thats when the electricity fell off evriwhere. Taufan had just left the doors too. Solar was already at the doors outside waiting for him when he saw the electricity go completly out. Hali used his super power and got down to the electricity room in a blink of an eye. He knew wat to do as he had this happen in the past but for saving the people in the hospital. He placed his hands on the whires and began to use his electricity. Solar saw how the lights were slowly comming back and he knew that hali had done this bifore just like all the others. In the room, it was dark evriwhere. The nurse gave spr in the dark as she was new unable to use any other electronish machines. Then she knew she had to use it as he litterly is dying cus she cound't help him winout all the machines. She placed the emmergency metal machine on blaze's breast and turned it on. The lights were going out again as hali began to struggle a lott. "Agh, this din't happend in the past" hali used more of his powers as he began to feel dizzy and eventually fainted, he was at his limet for new but he had fainted witch ment the electricity was gowing awey slowly.

Hali woke up also in the hospital solar, taufan and thorn were in his room. He looked arround looking at his surroundings. Electricity was back on, he sat up as he heard some stress noices from 2 troublemakers. "Wat happend?!" Hali yelled realising he himself had a hartmonitor next to him. No answer was heard and he looked at his pillow seeing himself laying there. Eyes closed and not moving. "Wat.." escaped his mouth. "Thanks for saving me bro" a femiliar voice said and hali looked who it was. Its blaze! "But i think its time you go back to the others.. i will come back i promis, promis that" blaze's voice was fading awey and hali's eyes shut open he sat up imidiently. "HALI!" He heard  thorn call him. He looked over to see not only solar,thorn and taufan he also saw gempa and ice too.

"What happend?" Hali asked as he got a concerned face from taufan who immidiently ran out followed by ice and thorn. "You were at your limets and fainted, but you dit safe sombody" solar then said. "Blaze?" Gempa nodded with a whide smile. "You know, blaze told me somthing" hali said in mumbles and the 2 heard but stayed silent and lissend. "He promised me he will come back" a soft chuckle was heard from hali.

Later that day he left with evribody exept blaze who still din't wake up. They made a fun walk back thorn called hali a hero for wat he dit. Hali blushed a bit for the attention he had on him from thorn. At he end he maniged to tell thorn a long fantasy story so he fell asleep giving hali somme time for himself witch he needed a little.