Dinner with david

"Your late." David said with a smug little angry face "sorry davey. I was held back at work." You said awkwardly chuckling. "What.did.I.say.about.calling.me.davey?" he said slowly getting closer to you. "Not to?" You said backing away. Instead of getting mad at you he hugged you, "you were gone forever, I missed you angel.." you took a deep breath and hugged him back. "Aww David.. i missed you too." You said patting his head. "Gahh don't pat me I'm not five fucking years old." You chuckled. "I made dinner.come sit down."  You took off your shoes and followed him to the table.

"So how was your day, David?" You said sipping your water. "It was fine, but- I did hear a load of shit from christen about not being made beta, I overheard him giving Asher a bunch of shit about it- ash was visibly upset- so I gave christen all the hard jobs hah , fucker." He dryly chuckled at the end of his sentence. You smiled and nodded. "What about you, angel how was your day?." He had a soft smile while he asked
"Oh I guess it was ok, I mean I didn't die so I can't complain." You said as you shrugged. David chuckled "your so weird." He said rolling his eyes
"Do you have a thing for weird people David?" you said with a grin slowly looking up
"Shut up, you weird fucker." He said laughing
"You know you love me- come on. What's not to love?" You said patting his shoulder as you took your guy's dishes to the sink. "Yeah whatever.." he said "now..MINECRAFT TIMMEE!!" You said sprinting to the Couch grabbing the controller. "I thought we were hanging out angel.." he said walking over to you. "We are davey, come sit next to meee.." you said patting the couch next to you.
He dragged his feet along and laid his head in your lap. "Or you can do that, that works to." You said ruffling his hair. "What's the point of this damn game anyway.." He said groaning. "I don't know bro- maybe to have fu-," RING RING RING RING your phone was ringing it was your brother, "hello?" Heyy whatchu doin? Your brother said "just playing Minecraft wby?" While you were talking David asked who it was- you shushed him "don't shush me you little snot." who said that? Your brother asked "said what?" Someone said "don't shush me" he said confused "I don't know what your talking about.." oh ok then just checking up on you, by little one I'll tell mom you said hi. "Ok bro sounds good." Bye  love you♥︎ " love you too bro bye." You hung up the phone "who was that?" David asked. "My brother. He was calling to check up , I haven't seen him in a while." David nodded and you went back to your game "so- your brother, is he nice?" David asked tracing his fingers on your leg "oh him? Yeah he's pretty cool I guess." You said slowly looking down at David. "That's nice." He said "yeah,".then David said "can we play halo now please?" he asked looking at you with board face "ugh fine, but only one round.." you said handing him the other controller.
You fell asleep on by the end of the night