Forgot ✘ Asher

I literally live for Asher angst. It's my fav.
So Tw/ forgot anniversary (dunno if that's Tw or nah)

You walked through the door after a long dreary day at work. It was the worst. Your coworkers, and boss nitpicked ever itsy bitsy little thing you did. As if you were crazy, on top of that, Asher hadn't said anything about your guy's anniversary at all that day or the day before.

You thought maybe he was planning a surprise and didn't want to attract to much attention, but it was Asher. He loves attention, he couldn't keep his mouth shut for anything, surprises, promotions,gifts, secrets, you name it he already told half the universe about it.

You grumpily took off your coat, and hung it up. 'Maybe ash already took care of dinner?' You silently thought to yourself. Stepping into the kitchen you realized that was not the case.

Your eyes brightened when you remembered the gift you had gotten ash, as a (I'm assuming 3-4) year anniversary present!

You kicked off your shoes and raced to your bedroom where you sneakily had hid the present. You were so ecstatic you could hardly contain yourself!

Suddenly you heard a noise. The door opening and closing. No, 'hey baabee im home!!' Just a loud sigh.

You speedily changed into your pjays before ash came into the bedroom. He was probably gonna go to the kitchen first anyways.

You gently, but quickly clutched the present towards your chest. Aghhh you could hardly wait to see his reaction for the gift.

You hid the carefully wrapped gift behind your back and slowly walking toward the kitchen, looking down, only seeing the floor and your fluffy socks.

The second you walked into the kitchen, you frowned, the dull look on ash's face was unbearable. He sighed and shook his head a couple times.

"Hey baabe. I'm kinda tired, prolly gonna go to bed." He stated walking past me after a quick kiss on the forehead.

Bed? No 'Happy anniversary baabe, so glad to have spent 4 years with you' just bed.

You scoffed. Then remembered you don't have the courage to back it up

"B-bed?" You questioned, with a lump in your throat. Did he forget?

"Yes. Bed. You coming?" You glanced over to the clock. 8:23pm

"Right now? Today?" You questioned once more.

He looked rather confused. "Uhm?? Yes ..?" He slowly walked toward me. "You okay baabe? Any cold sweats?" He asked feeling the back of his hand to your forehead.

You didn't believe it. All this work, put into making this gift for the love of your life, for 4 years, and he just 'forgot'

You mustered up the strength and straight up asked him.

"Did you forget Asher?" You used a firm voice, one he knew meant you were dead serious. You tried so hard not to cry. Did he actually forget?

He chuckled and looked around "forget what?" He was more confused.

You felt a stab in your back. Your heart sank. Eyes probably glistening with tears about to betray you by falling, a lump in your throat yearning to cry.

You looked down and nodded. 'Of course,' you thought 'why is it always me that's not important enough to remember?'

"Baabe?" He broke through your intrusive thoughts.

He put a hand on your shoulder. Knowing you were gonna cry.

"Hey,Hey, what did i forgot? Birthday? Promotion? Date nigh-," you cut him off

"Our anniversary ash!," you paused. He looked shocked, then guilty. ,"I have spent months putting this stupid present together. But who cares, happy anniversary." You remarked as you threw the present at him, he caught it, you ran off to your room.

Asher's POV

The fuck? HOW AM I SO STUPID OH MY GOD I FORGOT- SHITTT I AM AN ASSHOLE.

i slapped my face.

I looked down to see the nicely wrapped present still, in my hands.

As I carefully undid the paper I found a scrapbook.

"aww baabe.." I whispered.

There was a picture from our first date, the picture of the paper I put my number on, a movie ticket from the movie we saw on their birthday,so much stuff from the last 4 years of our lives and I just

Forgot?

WHAT KIND OF AN ASSHAT AM I???

I can't believe I forgot..

///////////////////////////////////////////

Part 2???