Party ✘ Milo

(Trigger warning- social anxiety)

"Yeah it's a pretty cool party I guess." Sweetheart said while talking to their friend (babe)
"Yeah it is isn't it.." (babe) said, then (babe) noticed sweetheart playing around with there fingers , and looking around. "Are you okay?" They asked their fidgety friend. "What? Oh yeah I'm fine (babe)." They could see right through them. "Bullshit." They said "you haven't liked parties since we were kids, why'd you come if you were gonna get nervous?" (Babe) asked while putting an arm on sweetheart's shoulder.

"Milo really wanted to go, if I said I didn't want to he'd get upset but hide it and not go at all.. I didn't wanna take this away from him.." sweetheart said looking down avoiding eye contact.

"(Sweetheart) Milo can live without a party, you can't mentally handle being in public sometimes. And he'll be fine if he doesn't get to do what he wants all the time.." (babe) said while looking over at milo, ash, David, and (angel) talking over somewhere in a corner.

Ash made eye contact with (babe) and signaled them to come over there.

"I'll be right back ok.?" Sweetheart just nodded and watched as they walked away.

BABE POV

I walked over to my boyfriend telling me to come over there, I feel bad for (sweetheart) they don't deserve to be dragged to party's like this.

"Heyy babbee!" Asher said as he kissed my cheek and smiled "hi ash." You smiled at him and slapped Milo's arm

"Oww dammit what?" He said holding his arm in pain

"Milo we need to talk real quick." I said looking at him with narrowed eyes

"What? Oh-ok..?" He said confused as to what he did

Asher waved bye and went back to talking

"What the hell man." I said looking at him slapping his arm once more.

"Woah woah what did I do?" He asked while scratching his head.

"Your partner, is over there having a fucking panic attack about being in a social situation while your not even by them and your talking to everyone but them." I crossed my arms and looked at him

He looked guilty. "Really? Dammit."

"Now go talk to them, dance have a drink with them. NOW."

He gulped. "Ok ok geez."

SWEETHEART POV

I gulped as I just stood in the corner by myself Then I saw my boyfriend walking toward me from across the room

"Sweetheart? Are you ok?" He asked grabbing my shoulders. "What? Y-Yeah I'm fine. Go have fun I'm just.. uh.. having a drink or something."

He saw right through me

"Baby you know if you fell uncomfortable you can just tell me right?" He said stroking your hair. 

"Y-yeah..I'm fine.." you looked down for a second and then said, "actually I'm not." You muttered under your breath, voice shaky, people scared you and you always felt like you were being judged. Behind your eyes stinging trying to hold tears in, a lump in your throat.

"Woah woah, do you wanna go home? We can do that..?" You just nodded while a singular tear fell down your face while you looked down.

Milo wiped it off, kissed your forehead, said bye to ash and you guys left

"You know you can tell me anything sweetheart..I love you."

(A/N tell me ideas I'm running out of them)